BY DIOR

Dior Homme Parfum is the quintessence of Dior Homme. An unusual concentration for a smooth and intense fragrance. The noble quality of its ingredients is conveyed differently on each person's skin.

Christina T.
Emeryville, CA
I bought my fiancé this cologne for Christmas one year, and it's still my favorite out of his whole collection. I just want to smell him all day when he wears this, because it's almost sweet without being too feminine. It's lasts a long time, because you only need about one spritz and it's enough.
Rachelle R.
St Clairsvle, OH
I buy this for my boyfriend all the time. He loves it and I love it even more. It leaves him smelling amazing! I love when he uses it. The scent last a long time which is great because you don't have to worry about the scent wearing off throughout the day. Also, it is reasonably priced.
yesenia d.
Pomona, CA
My dad did not like the scent so he gave it to me and I love it. On my skin it does not give off the strong cologne smell it has, so I like to use it when I go to important meetings at school and so forth. I would not repurchase this just because of the price.
Zaida V.
Delano, CA
my husband love this product i havent got his this but we have got samples at sephoran and he loves the smell and the pricing why we havent got it but i think for this christmas i am i wouldnt be to sure on that question now yeah i cant wait to buy it soon
Erin D.
Penn hills, PA
Bought this for my husband. Since I love all things Dior figured this would be a great scent for him. I was right. But in all honestly I would love almost any scent on him.
Gabriella M.
I actually just purchased this spray for my boyfriend for Christmas ! I love the way it smells and I cannot wait to smell it on him !!
Jordan A.
Bridgeville, DE
This smells amazing and always works for me I will always plan to get this again Anx make my friends jealous in the process
India G.
I don't like this product the sent is to strong it needs to be lighter i don't really have much to say about this bad product
Kimberly R.
Phoenix, AZ
I Love the smell of dior homme I've already bought it for my husband twice this year uses it daily
April C.
New Iberia, LA
This perfume smells really good I love it. You can smell it as soon as I walk into the room.