BY DIOR

Launched by the design house of Christian Dior. This feminine fragrance has fresh and aromatic notes.

Valentina P.
Me encanta
para mi es uno de los mejores, simplemente perfecto, es una fragancia original y elegante que deja un halo inconfundible, eso sí, han de gustarte los perfumes intensos puesto que este no es de los suavecitos pero lo mejor es que no es estridente, te recomiendo también la crema de cuerpo que va en un tarro cuadrado, deja la piel perfumada y aterciopelada, ¡demasiado para el cuerpo!
Leanne O.
Nashua, NH
This scent is HEAVENLY!!! I typically stick with what I know and love, was given this as a gift and was pleasantly surprised. It's now a staple in my scent collection!!
Kayla M.
Pittsburgh, PA
I like the scent. Very picky about scents but this one was enjoyable and not too intense. A bit pricey but not out of range. Would consider buying again
Yasmini L.
Arlington, TX
This smells so art of strong . I'm not sure if it's my taste I don't think I would repurchase, but if you love stronger smells , you should purchase .
Candice C.
Indianapolis
I have never used or smelled it. But I like the brand. I'm not sure about the prices but its probily a good price for the brand and the quailty.
felixmar g.
ya
listo
me canse
de esta wuea
ya no puedo mucho mas
esa es mi cruda verdad
a veces me pregunto si los demas tambien tienen una crua verdad
Carolina G.
Tucson, AZ
For me it was a nice experience and I use some times this parfum because bring me a great moments in my memory. One of my favorites
Thabata N.
Baltimore, MD
Smells so good. Lasts all day, one spray and you'll be good for the rest of the day. Everyone always asks me what do I use.
Sonia S.
Thus smells so freaking good to me love it ! Smells just so good & when you wash your cloths you can still smell the parfum
Bethany S.
Bowling Green, VA
This smells like a cloud of witnesses who are interested in this case it is the same time to time and consideration