Dior Homme Intense Eau De Parfum Intense uploaded by Emily B.

BY DIOR

The quintessence of prestige and sophistication in a generous and powerful Eau de Parfum. Intense Iris, enhanced by a sensual amber facet and precious wood base, exudes its powerful charm. A sensual interpretation with a fragrant trail that is an invitation.

Lily D.
Shaker Hts, OH
This is not for women. Christian Dior Homme is for men. No idea how it would work for women.
Sanaa W.
Mesquite, TX
Very pleasant smelling perfume . Low price and all my friends loved the smell ...........
Olivia M.
Smells really great. I bought this for my father for his birthday and he really likes it.
Marcia M.
Smells so good, use it for someone else but I love the smell! Very long lasting as well
Puja P.
Indianapolis, IN
This cologne smells really good! It's not too strong or overpowering but just right!
Carmen  D.
My brothers but it smells really good so I've spray on me ones or twice...
elio B.
A quite intense fragrance but confortable to use for a period of time like a late dinner in a restaurant or so, I don't realize using it as a every day fragrance.
Christian D.
Stockholm
This is my signature scent, its a sexy and well put together scent that is a good crowd pleaser, i always get asked what i am wearing when i have this on. Sweet, powdery, lipstick vibe
Emilia L.
Alingsås, Västra Götaland
This is one of my absolute favorite perfumes. It has a wonderful vanilla undertone that is so warm and very sexy! I wear it myself since it's not to heavy. It's a longlasting perfume that stays all day, only wrong is that it is expensive!
Karan D.
As the name says, it is intense. It has a manly smell which shows that you are a strong man. I got a sample of this and I gave it to my dad. He loves it and my mom loves it, but i am not a big fan. I like it because you can smell it from a mile away, but I personally like gucci guilty and chanel perfumes and givenchy

Amazon