Dior Homme Intense Eau De Parfum Intense uploaded by Emily B.

BY DIOR

The quintessence of prestige and sophistication in a generous and powerful Eau de Parfum. Intense Iris, enhanced by a sensual amber facet and precious wood base, exudes its powerful charm. A sensual interpretation with a fragrant trail that is an invitation.

Walter V.
Hartford
This is the one for me. The one that got me into the fragrance game. From homme, homme sport, homme parfum, etc, etc. Dior has the absolute best designer fragrance line.
Valentina P.
Me encanta
para mi es uno de los mejores, simplemente perfecto, es una fragancia original y elegante que deja un halo inconfundible, eso sí, han de gustarte los perfumes intensos puesto que este no es de los suavecitos pero lo mejor es que no es estridente, te recomiendo también la crema de cuerpo que va en un tarro cuadrado, deja la piel perfumada y aterciopelada, ¡demasiado para el cuerpo!
Jeanette G.
Bradenton, FL
This is actually my go to fragrance. It is advertised for men but I find that it also works for ladies.  Initially my husband purchased it for himself but after trying it on me just for the heck of seeing how it would perform in my skin I just fell in love.  If you see it in a store give a go, you won't be disappointed. I should say I don't favor sweet or flower scents. I like more clean, soapy, musk and soft scents.
Vanessa A.
Turlock, CA
All dior fragrances, to me are a Must! I just purchased one of his men colognes and it does fo job right! It stays for long and while having a long day at work or just to walk around! I would definitely keep purchasing the Dior products!
Emilio M.
my favorite perfume, great smell, get lots of compliments on it. the smell lingers on you for the whole day, the bottle has a great design (i would prefer if the cap was not made out of plastic though!)
Alexis F.
La Mesa, CA
I'm not too familiar with the technicality of fragrance (ex. notes), but I know what I like when I smell it. Dior Homme is delectable. I gifted my husband a bottle not too long ago and I love the way he wears it. It's not overpowering, and (IMHO) it's a very sexy, classic scent. Good Stuff.
Kelsey B.
Shorewood, WI
All perfumes and colognes are overly priced but I do enjoy a good splurge every once in a while. I bought this for the man for Christmas. I like the smell of it. I hope the man does too! I buy Jadore so I just thought he may enjoy an swanky oil based cologne for nice occasions!
Bree F.
Baden, PA
I recently purchased this as a Christmas gift for a friend of mine and he loves it. It simply smells amazing! It's very fresh and masculine and not over powering at all. All around a top pick of mine for cologne and would definitely recommend it.
Leanne O.
Nashua, NH
This scent is HEAVENLY!!! I typically stick with what I know and love, was given this as a gift and was pleasantly surprised. It's now a staple in my scent collection!!
Samantha P.
Denton, TX
I'm sure that if you like a scent with a bit of spice, then this would be a cologne you would like. But personally it doesn't have much of a balance to it. I adore Dior Perfumes, but this cologne was just a bit 'extra'.