BY DIOR

Bold and refined, magnetic and charismatic, Dior Homme Eau for Men is defined by its urban edge and immediate charm.
The fragrance is a fresh and gripping composition with incisive, spicy top notes of Moroccan Grapefruit, Calabrian Bergamot and Crimean Coriander.
The heart unfolds with elegant, sexy Tuscan Iris while the invigorating base of Virginia Cedar Wood powerfully unfurls with a masculine and sophisticated signature.
Dior Homme Eau for Men: the distinguished mark of a man with uninhibited elegance.

Dior Homme Eau For Men Eau De Toilette
  • "this smells wonderful... you just get drawn in by the smell and want to sniff him all day" in 1 review
  • "This smells very good and I love it when my boyfriend wears it i got him two for his birthday" in 1 review
April G.
Indio
I love this cologne I buy it every year for my boyfriend & he loves it, smells great, great price & arrive very fast. I only buy this cologne from Macy’s they are great!
colin R.
Avenel
This is a really good day scent, used for spring or summer when it’s really hot, it is pleasant and isn’t overpowering. I don’t think it has great longevity but it smells awesome, powdery and woody, a nice aromatic fragrance. A good safe buy if you don’t want too much notice but still want to smell great. It’s a safe buy.
Adelina M.
This cologne is SO SEXY! I had a sample i got from Ulta or Sephora and sprayed it in my room to mask the stale air and omg i love it so much!! I'm definitely going to be saving for a full size. I absolutely recommend this to any man or woman that prefers a rich, musky, and delicious scent.
Cassey K.
I got this from exchange my point in sephora for my husband. We both loved it and he put it everyday even at home. It smells flowery but not girly. It smells sexy and masculine. Good choice for boyfriend or husband.
Jarron F.
Beaumont, TX
I have a collection of about 40 colognes, every designer you can imagine. But when I smelled "Dior" it was so soft, sweet, rich, that I had to buy it as soon as I saw it. It is an amazing smell, makes you feel like a million dollars, you will not get enough of it, and will want to wear it daily.
Kimberly C.
This smells so great I purchased this for my boyfriend and I absolutely love it . I cannot get enough of this !!!! It's a little pricy but it's definitely worth it . I haven't found one that compares to this item . Ladies you need to go and get your man this
Kelly C.
Fallbrook, CA
This is a long lasting cologne but does have a bit of a powdery scent to it. This smells a tad on the girlies side in my opinion. Overall good quality and I do recommend. This was purchased at Macy's.
Lauraa T.
Summit, Illinois
Este perfume es un aroma sofisticado un aroma spectacular ,dura bastante la botella me encanta la presentacion,Muy hermosa su preentacion se esmeraron en hacer este perfume ,,muy bueno me encanta la marca dior ,estas comprando calidad
Michael F.
Phoenix, AZ
This fragrance is a perfect example of what we need more of in men's fragrances: unique notes and formulations that stand out from the pack. Perfumers seem very risk averse these days which is a shame because most things end up smelling more or less the same. The surprising iris note in Dior Homme is what makes it so amazing.
Emily G.
I love this scent from Dior! It's on the sweeter side, which I always prefer. The bottle is pretty heavy, which could be good or bad depending on if you're traveling or where you are storing it. Otherwise, the bottle looks super sleek. Inexpensive when compared to other high-end brands in my opinion.
Aurelia S.
Bakersfield , CA
Where can i find this at?
demi b.
Orange park, FL
Where can I get another one?
cristal s.
N Las Vegas, NV
Does anyone own this how is it??
Miguel L.
Do you recommend this cologne?
Kinsley R.