Dior Homme Eau For Men  uploaded by Cassey K.Dior Homme Eau For Men  uploaded by Marissa Z.Dior Homme Eau For Men  uploaded by L h.

BY CHRISTIAN DIOR #77 in Fragrance for Him

Bold and refined, magnetic and charismatic, Dior Homme Eau for Men is defined by its urban edge and immediate charm. The fragrance is a fresh and gripping composition with incisive, spicy top notes of Moroccan grapefruit, Calabrian bergamot, and Crimean coriander. The heart unfolds with elegant, sexy Tuscan iris while the invigorating base of Virginia cedarwood unfurls a masculine and sophisticated signature. Dior Homme Eau for Men is the distinguished mark of a man with uninhibited elegance. Notes: Moroccan Grapefruit, Calabrian Bergamot, Crimean Coriander, Tuscan Iris, Virginia Cedarwood. Style: Woody-Fresh. Sensual. Sophisticated.

Kim R.
Kim R.
Ashburn, VA
I LOVE this fragrance so much that I wear it almost daily. It is a mid level clean note that is sophisticated yet barely detectable on skin. People who smell it on me tell me they just think my skin smells good and that I'm not wearing any fragrance. You cannot be that!
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
Hagerstown, MD
I have never been a Dior fan when it came to the men's fragrances however this one smells so good. When I smell it I instantly think dress pants, leather shoes and a tie very business man in my opinion with out being too much or too strong.
Glenda E.
Glenda E.
Edinburg, TX
I love this smell! Sephora had a promo for men and I got three deluxe samples for my dad and boyfriend. So glad I got this one for each of them because they both ended up liking it so much they got the full size after!
Adam S.
Adam S.
This cologne is realllly good for the price. This product is decent, i would most likely purchase this again! Its fairly long lasting, and my girlfriend loves it as much as i do!
Daniela Z.
Daniela Z.
Me encanta él olor de este perfume, yo se lo compre un día de san valentin a mi novio y a él también le encanto. Ahorita ya va en su segunda o tercer botella. Vale lo que cuesta.
Dominique R.
Dominique R.
The bottle is so nice & sleek! My fiancé loves this product! He swears by it! We both would rank it more than 5 stars if possible! Definitely would recommend!
Cynthia H.
Cynthia H.
newton, WV
Amazing fragrance! OMG its to die for smelly goodness! The scent lasts and lasts! It is a bit pricey but totally worth all the compliments! You will love it!
Brandy J.
Brandy J.
Ben Wheeler, TX
Master Groomer Expert
I'm so happy I bought this for my man. He loves it. He says it makes him feel great! I'm so glad because he can be pretty picky about things like scents.
Krystal Z.
Krystal Z.
My husband has used this before and really seems to enjoy it. I will repurchase it again for him in the future. Great scent! Highly recommend!
aisha  a.
aisha a.
Mmmmmm this smells sooooo good. ladies if your thinking about getting a cologne for your man, then get this one. i definitely recommend it.
Aurelia S.
Aurelia S.
Bakersfield , CA
Where can i find this at?
demi b.
demi b.
Orange Park, FL
Where can I get another one?
cristal s.
cristal s.
N Las Vegas, NV
Does anyone own this how is it??
Miguel L.
Miguel L.
Do you recommend this cologne?
Samanatha D.
Samanatha D.
Walhalla, SC
Do any other females love this smell too??