Dior Homme Eau de Toilette

A masculine Iris. A sexy signature enhanced with masculine woody notes for subtle and rare sophistication. Dior Homme is worn like a sleek and elegantly modern suit, leaving behind the immediately recognizable woody and spicy trail of elegance.

Will be this a good option for my husband’s present?
Cómo conseguir este producto ?
Start your review of Dior Homme Eau de Toilette!
Zane P.
Portland, OR
Dior Homme Eau de Toilette uploaded by Zane P.
It smells very much like alcohol. I could see someone much older wearing this but in my personal opinion i would not wear this. However i am glad i was able to sample this product. I probably would not recommend this product to others.
Ella G.
Fresno, CA
Dior Homme Eau de Toilette uploaded by Ella G.
Just opening the cap it smelt amazing and so luxurious that you don’t even want to use it. It smells expensive and would definitely buy this as a gift.
Esmeralda M.
National City, CA
Dior Homme Eau de Toilette uploaded by Esmeralda M.
My first impression was WOW! This cologne has a woody, fresh scent to it, the aroma is perfectly balanced when you have it on it gives confidence. This product is long lasting, smells great and I would not change a thing, it's perfect. It can be used as an everyday casual cologne or for a more formal outing. I would totally recommend it to family and friends.
Alice L.
Forest Hills, NY
Dior Homme Eau de Toilette uploaded by Alice L.
Totally loved it. The packaging was visually appealing. The scent was musky but not overwhelming, and lingered all day. It reminded me of a warm cozy hug on a cold day. It relaxed me. I would definitely purchase again if my husband wore cologne.
Chris T.
Tampa, FL
Dior Homme Eau de Toilette uploaded by Chris T.
I thought this product was going to be one of those big name brands with a non-distinct scent that will just fade away. But was I wrong. This is one of the best colognes I have used. The musky and dark tones in this cologne stands out anywhere you go. It keeps on giving too. I would smell great even after an intense spinning session.
Katherine N.
Dior Homme Eau de Toilette uploaded by Katherine N.
This has a spicy/woodsy scent, and it is a perfect everyday scent as it is not too strong of a scent.
Alfred M.
Las Vegas, NV
Dior Homme Eau de Toilette uploaded by Alfred M.
OMG!!! It’s my new favorite fragrances! This is a very gentle woody and very sound on the skin. This eau de toilette stays on the skin for more than six hours!
raina C.
Alpharetta, GA
Dior Homme Eau de Toilette uploaded by raina C.
I am writing this review on behalf of my husband. Received as a free sample from Influenster. The smell is smooth refreshing and sporty, stays for long time .. pretty simple. The look of the bottle is very sporty and smart as reviewed by my husband its a 50 ml glass bottle so it looked very cute to me .would definitely recommend.
Darina E.
Brooklyn, NY
Dior Homme Eau de Toilette uploaded by Darina E.
I knew this year gonna be better and that’s totally true . I had a luck to get my hands on this product and if you ask me to describe this god blessing product i would say “This brings up some memories “
Sylvia L.
Santa Monica, CA
Dior Homme Eau de Toilette uploaded by Sylvia L.
Ommmggg this smells amazing! It’s smells like an  elegant suite and tie type of man! At first on his skin it was a little much but after 10 min it just settled so perfect! Girls get your man this!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Deby C.
Doral, FL
il y a 4 mois
Dior Homme Eau de Toilette Has tenido la oportunidad de regalar o probar esta fragancia ?