BY DIOR #77 in Cologne

A masculine Iris. A sexy signature enhanced with masculine woody notes for subtle and rare sophistication. Dior Homme is worn like a sleek and elegantly modern suit, leaving behind the immediately recognizable woody and spicy trail of elegance.

Buy on Sephora*
Ilhamita H.
LOVE LOVE this product! t's sweet and comforting scent! I bought it for my brother. He loves it! I won best sister of the year just because of it LOL. Dior Homme is a very classy, masculine oriental scent that is stable and mellow throughout the wear cycle.
TessMarieūüíč J.
Love love love this! Lasts all day lots of compliments. You're definitely getting what you pay for which is amazing! Nice bottle and design very elegant. Lasts all day which is a plus for on the go types. Would definitely recommend this product!
Ayana H.
OK Olivia hundred 100% honest when I was a little kid I smell this amazing smell it was from a guy it was like sweet but spicy hot but cold you know if that even make sense but anyways it's so good for guys and I seen it and I was smelling out all of them like literally all of them because I was giving something for Father's Day for my dad's birthday and I got The perfect one and it was just so good and I think that's the best gift I ever got him like for real
Ash. S.
One of my all time favorite perfume and favorite product of this company. It has the best smell and it will last you all day. I always end in repurchasing this product before I even finish my first bottle.... It is worth every penny
Melanie G.
I love Cristian Dior. I love the makeup they sale and the perfumes too. I've used this for quit a while and I love it. The scent is amazing it makes you feel so fancy and it is really long lasting, literally it will last you 2 days! I would for the bottle to be bigger.
Marta S.
S Ozone Park, NY
Bought this for my for boyfriend and it smells delicious. He loves it and uses it every time we go out. It's a long lasting scent that lingers the entire day and I would defiantly recommend it to anyone that is in need of a good cologne for their significant other.
Christina n.
Leander, TX
I really like the frgrance, I feel like it would work year round. It is warm but also clean smelling. It has a scent that stays with you and evolves as you wear it to more warmer notes. Vetiver really comes through.
Jenna L.
massapequa, NY
Delicious smell! Everytime my man wears this he gets compliments! Has to be worn to smell it properly does not smell same on a frgrance strip stick.. hes probably bought 5 over course of a year or so
Lonna M.
Honestly it doesn't matter what perfume or cologne it is, Dior is my favorite all time go to regardless of a light diner out or full on evening of food and dance. You can never go wrong with Dior.
Pamela  S.
Portage, MI
I love the smell of this perfume. It's smells good. It's one of my favorite perfume. I like it so mych. It's one of the best! I highly recommend this product to family and friends!
Lorena S.
Lowell, MA
How long does the perfume last? it is sweet ?
Yukari M.
Huron, Ca
Does this perfume smell amazing?
Cynthia B.
Selden , NY
What does this smell like? Musk? Soft?
Chelsea K.
Is this a strong smelling perfume? I think I would like it, but I don't want something that is overpowering.
Megan S.
Do you prefer this scent as a day or night scent?