BY DIOR

The Dior Innovation Center presents the first dermatological treatments designed exclusively for men. Created in conjunction with the Harvard Medical Center, Dior Homme Dermo System offers the latest in skin care technology. Housed in an ultra-chic black and white tube designed by former Dior Homme menswear designer Hedi Slimane, this transparent gel is formulated with very light exfoliating micro-particles to deep-cleanse, stimulate cellular renewal and clarify the skin. The skin appears younger, brighter and more uniform. Use daily, morning and evening to remove dirt and impurities from the skin.

Benefits:
The Skin Is Deep Cleansed, Clear And Smooth.

Key Ingredient:
• Stimulates Cellular Regeneration
Vitamin E Phosphate
• Anti-free Radical Cellular Protection

Application Tip:
Apply Daily To Moist Face, Massage, Then Rinse.

Gabrielle R.
This is my favorite face cleanser and the price is cheap for what it's actually worth. It's super effective and I see an improvement in my skin within a week. My skin is so smooth and I promise my skin is tighter and radiant. This is my holy grail and I can not believe how good it works. DEFINITELY RECOMMEND
Dashing P.
San Diego, CA
Great cleanser. Leaves my skin feeling clean, refreshed and soft. It also doesn't leave a residue like a lot of products. It's a bit pricey but you get what you pay for!
Ambition_Mami T.
Camden, NJ
💖💯 this product is I like it because it's really deeply clean the make up very good off your face leaving ya skin very smooth after....
Destiny I.
Haines city
I love this so much!!! I love how easy it is to aplicate and it is worth the money if you want something that works