BY DIOR

The Dior Homme Dermo System Age Control Firming Care Is A Compact Yet Evanescent, Light Yet Structured Emulsion Glides On Like A Gel Over The Skin.
Unique Active Ingredients Developed By Dior Innovation Center : The Retensium™ Complex Builds Up And Densifies Skin Tissues. ß-zinc Regulates Excess Sebum, Limits Shine And Tightens Pores.
Immediately, The Skin Is Matified And Replumped. Day After Day, It Is Firmed And The Face Structure Appears Redefined. The Effect Of Time Is Chased Away And Your Skin’s Strength Is Preserved.

Benefits:

After 4 Weeks, The Dermatologist Observes Positive Results*
On Firmness: 93%

• Stimulates Cellular Regeneration
Vitamin E Phosphate
• Anti-free Radical Cellular Protection

Application Tip:

Smooth The Product From The Center Of The Face Outwards Morning And/Or Evening.

Tori F.
Baytown, TX
Do you ever get bags under your eyes? How about a "saggy" look to your face? If you do then you should try this! I have 3 kids and if anybody knows what that means is that I need something to keep my tired face looking fresh and firm! It's not to expensive either! I'm a regular user and I couldn't imagine what exactly is look like without it! Highly recommend! ❤️
Aram P.
Elmsford, NY
Leaves my face feeling soft and fresh, but results take a while to get to. Definitely leaves me willing to try more of their products, but I wish the formula was a little more fast acting. The fragrance, though overbearing at times, was extremely nice.
Philip A.
This product was OK. I do not believe it was worth the money i payed. I do not think i will ever buy this product again. Nice packaging, to high price for me. I gave 3 starts because it may meet others expectations but not mine. I would not recommend this product to others.
Carlie P.
Deatsville, AL
This item works wonders!! This product leaves your skin looking so much better than before! Top of the line product! Would definitely repurchase again and again!
molly p.
Indianapolis, IN
Helps with drying out acne and stops my skin from looking tired in the morning. I like this packaging because it is simple and gets to the point. It is effective but i have tried better products in the past. I would rank it 5 out of a list of 10 . I would recommend room for improvement.
Clarisse T.
i wanted to try something new, so i got this product to try, at first i was a lil hesitant and then after a couple uses i ended up liking it. not sure id buy again though
Brooke H.
Boiling Spgs, SC
My husband and I both use this product - I love it, he hates it. I love the smell of it and can saw real results after about 2 weeks. He doesn't like the way it feels on his skin, says it is sticky. I recommend this product for anyone who wants to see results!
Brooke D.
La Place, LA
I loved this moisturizer! I could feel my skin soaking it in as I put it on! And the packaging is so nice and simple. It definitely met my expectations! I bought it from Sephora and online. It was very easy to find. I would definitely recommend to friends
Samuel N.
MIAMI SHORES, FL
Great topical product. Took almost instantly to feel the effects of this cream. Leaves your face feeling nice and tight while feeling very firm to the touch.
ana maria h.
MIAMI

I've never used because they are very expensive but if you are good and I would like to try in the futurebecause I had very good reviews on these products
Shweta S.
W Lafayette, IN
I'm turning 29 and wondering that I should start caring for my skin for aging now on. What are the products that actually worked for you? How is this one?