BY DIOR

Dior Homme Deodorant accentuates the invigorating note of Ginger, combining pleasure and performance upon application with an antiperspirant formula that provides optimum protection.

Buy on Sephora
Micajah C.
Elyria, OH
I stoped wearing girls/women deoternt when my dad started buying this . It smells so good I don't even care that I walk around smelling like a fresh man lol
Alaurah-Arieal W.
South Lebanon , OH
Got this for my brother and he loves it! great formula for a fancy event or everyday use! He loves the size of it!!!
✨Amanda N.
Hermiston, OR
This is amazing deodorant I love how it works and it smells great don't ever have to apply it more then once a day
Kritika S.
Albuquerque , NM
For the price, the quality is so amazing every penny is worth it! I love this! And the customer service is amazing!
Jesenia V.
Lovely fragrance I absolutely recommend this to everyone this is so great I love it and it's not too pricey
IMAN E.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I buy it for my father .. what to say? the perfect Dior !!! A bit expensive for a deo it's true, but we can not put perfume because the strong smell and long held. , i recommend it
juan m.
Muito bom , recomendo muito , muito cheiroso , deixa suas axilas muito cheirosa !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!