Dior Homme Cologne Eau De Toilette uploaded by Cara G.Dior Homme Cologne Eau De Toilette uploaded by Jale V.

BY DIOR #65 in Cologne

Citrusy Bergamot, sensual grapefruit blossom and cotton-fresh white musks infuse to create a radiant, contemporary signature.
An enveloping trail that reflects the casual charm of a timeless white dress shirt. A simply elegant fragrance for your own pleasure.

• Can any one tell me or compere the smell of it with anyth...1 Answers
Josh R.
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
This is definitely a blast of lemon, citrus, and freshness. It’s a great summer fragrance, and does well indoors and out, even in the hottest of days. As time passes, it transitions into a mellow masculine scent, and the lemon tones down. It’s an eau de cologne, so don’t expect crazy longevity, but I get around 4-6 hours on average.
Finesse H.
RACINE, WI
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
This scent is amazing a great floral and citrus blend and very manly smell. I do not think there any alternatives to this cologne. I havent worn this cologne in the winter but throughout the spring and summer is a must. Something that may truly stay in the collection unless they change the concentrations in the bottle.
taylor r.
ludlow
I bought this for my boyfriend for Christmas and he loves the smell. it smells very fresh and citrus sweetness of grapefruit blossoms. love when he wears this cologne. it lasts on him all day long and I can even start to smell it on me once I leave his house.
Cody W.
Fayetteville
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
FANTASTIC summer scent! This one is the best lemon scent (for men) that I've put my nose on. It's super fresh and energizing. A good gym scent too! The only downside is the longevity, but nearly all citrus fragrances don't last all day. This one is a gem!
Giancarlo R.
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
Frozen Lemonade!! When I first sprayed this, I couldn’t believe how fresh and cooling this fragrance is. A must have for the summer. Especially when you don’t want to wear anything that could be harsh or cloying. This is the perfect summer fragrance.
Tracie B.
Palmdale
I purchased this as a Father's Day gift for my husband I thought it smelled great in the sephora store so I purchased it and long and behold my husband approved. Which now gives him a few other options to choose from. The price tag I a bit high but I would recommend and repurchase.
Elena F.
Bensalem, PA
My fave smell ever. Even that it's a man fragrance i use it personally and got a lot of compliments all the time. It's fresh, light, unfortunately doesn't stay all day but it shouldn't because it's not strong. Unisex is also a plus, my bf sometimes puts it on.
Micajah C.
Elyria, OH
A little pricey, but very facy. All products smell great! You can't go wrong but there are A lot of good off-brands too that come very very close to the really thing. They need to step there game up just a tad bit.
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Dior fragrances always feel like underground classic movies--not huge when released but it always seems to be loved years later. This fragrance has okay sillage, it is extremely clean smelly like faint grapefruit emphasis on an herby lime note but seems to be one that you have to be close by to sniff so I would recommend for spring or early fall especially at work to keep you alert. Honestly, beyond wearing it I would love if it was a candle or home fragrance. I consider it unisex, but definitely a nice switch up for the spice heavy frangrances men wear.
Shante A.
Los Angeles, CA
My husband wears this cologne and it smells amazing. He sprays on 2-3 pumps work before work and when he comes home after 8-9 hours the cologne is still smelling great! This cologne is long lasting and smells very good without being too powerful! I highly recommend
mariana h.
Can any one tell me or compere the smell of it with anything out there

back