BY DIOR

Launched by the design house of Christian Dior in the year 2005. This floral woody musk fragrance has a blend of lavender, sage, bergamot, iris, amber, cacao, cardamom, patchouli, leather, and tahitian vetiver notes. see more...

Celeste C.
Idaho Falls, ID
I don't wear this but my husband does and from a female perspective I have to say it is one of my FAVORITES. It's the perfect scent to be around all day. It's not so strong that you feel like your head is going to explode but you're still able to smell it when you get close enough. It has a crisp clean smell about it. My husband and I both have used Dior products and have never been unsatisfied.
darrielle w.
Arlington, TX
I never smelled J’Adore back in the day but from descriptions, have always imagined that L’Absolue is the closest you can get to it today – it seems from what you say that I was right. I’ve toyed with the idea of purchasing, but it’s actually annoyingly expensive, I think, for a fragrance that would only ever be one of those ‘rather nice’, easy-wearing fragrances. I have Eau Premiere for that, a much better piece of work.
Carolayn A.
Maria W.
Riverview, FL
I purchased this for my husband and I am so glad I did. It smells incredible on him. Masculine but not over the top. Lasted about 6-7 hours on my husband. I couldn't stop sniffing his neck!
Hailee W.
Mount Olive , MS
I definitely make my man wear this!! The smell is just so great and last for hours on end! the bottle is east to hold and easy to use fore travel which is always a plus!!
Rigobero N.
Laredo, TX
It has been my go-to fragance since i was 13, every time i use it i get way too many compliments and I'm not overreacting, if you wonder what heaven smells like, its probabaly smells like Dior Homme
katherin m.
Hialeah, FL
My brother loves this and i think it's a great smell on guys who want to go out feeling fresh and attract all the ladies
Yosmil Penalo/ BM-98763 8.

I love being fragrant with perfume always ... all the time.
at home I have always perfume and splash of the same brand
MARIAM Y.
Calumet City, IL
Very nice, smells good . And is very affordable 😘😘😘😍❤️❤️❤️❤️😍🎉❤️❤️❤️😍😂😂😂. You get just the right quality
Lenora F.
Sacramento, CA
Loved it and my boyfriend is always buying it. The smell is so good it's intoxicating and last for hours.