Dior Homme by Christian Dior Eau De Toilette Spray 1.7 oz uploaded by Quiasia a.

BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

Dior Homme Cologne by Christian Dior, Top notes of lavender, sage, and bergamot a heart of iris, cocoa, and amber with a vetiver, patchouli, and leather drydown see more...

Christina M.
Kissimmee, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this cologne for my hubby. Bought it for his bday a few years back and he's got it every year since. He loves it his top 3 favorite.
Smell lasts all day. Smell clean and fresh
Natasha H.
Evarts, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Bought this for my husband and I love it! He smells delish and it lasts all day! It's one of my new faves and I would purchase again.
Melanie H.
Wonderful and amazing! I love this smell and how it lasts all day. I will buy again. A little on the pricey side though!
Melis B.
Marietta, GA
My husband loves this smell! It's very musky and stays on all day. It's not over powering and one spray goes along way.
laryssa a.
muito bom, tem um cheiro bom.
sempre tenho no meu armario. uso e recomendo sempre. eu adoro esse produto
Brandon S.
Staten Island, NY
This is the perfect winter fragrance. Warm, woodsy notes combined with Tonka beans make this the perfect unisex scent. Every time I wear this in the office, my coworkers follow me asking what fragrance I'm wearing. Definitely an attention grabber for that handsome well kept gentleman and that daring woman with a passion for woodsy vanilla like perfumes. Must have
Bianca H.
El Cajon, CA
My husband wears this cologne and I have to say it is so sexy . it has a very clean fresh smell that last all day long
Ellen C.
Trenton, NJ
Love the scent on my husband. Clean, sophisticated, and masculine scent. Not overpowering. Deliciously sexy scent.
Diana K.
Pittsburgh, PA
One of my go tos. I used to like it a lot but now there are others that are my favorites. Christian Dior is still on of the longest lasting fragrances. Can still smell it when I get home.
sisley r.
Oh where to begin. I am a woman and not afraid to wear men's perfume. I think its just marketing ploy and this one is the proof of it. Its one of the most wonderful smell and I have the intense version which I love even more intensely. Dior is probably my favorite designer perfume house and I own several of their collection prive and let me tell you this one could pass up as a niche perfume. Great one.