Dior Homme by Christian Dior Eau De Toilette Spray 1.7 oz uploaded by Quiasia a.

BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

Dior Homme Cologne by Christian Dior, Top notes of lavender, sage, and bergamot a heart of iris, cocoa, and amber with a vetiver, patchouli, and leather drydown see more...

Alyssa D.
Alyssa D.
Lake Oswego, OR
I know this is a men's fragrance but I love this my boyfriend got this as a gift and I love how it smells on him so one day I said I'm just gonna wear and let me tell you everyone loves it on me. I normally turn fragrances sweet but this fresh musk smell mixed with my sweetness is amazing everywhere I go I get complimented and how I smell and what I tell them what it is there just stunned that it not manly on my you should most defiantly go to Sephora Macys or Nordstrom to go smell it
sisley r.
sisley r.
Oh where to begin. I am a woman and not afraid to wear men's perfume. I think its just marketing ploy and this one is the proof of it. Its one of the most wonderful smell and I have the intense version which I love even more intensely. Dior is probably my favorite designer perfume house and I own several of their collection prive and let me tell you this one could pass up as a niche perfume. Great one.
Diana K.
Diana K.
Pittsburgh, PA
One of my go tos. I used to like it a lot but now there are others that are my favorites. Christian Dior is still on of the longest lasting fragrances. Can still smell it when I get home.
Megan S.
Megan S.
Dayton, OH
I bought this for my boyfriend for Christmas and he loved it. He doesn't like anything too strong so this was the perfect scent for his sporty lifestyle. Very fresh and light.
Melis B.
Melis B.
Marietta, GA
My husband loves this smell! It's very musky and stays on all day. It's not over powering and one spray goes along way.
Bianca H.
Bianca H.
El Cajon, CA
My husband wears this cologne and I have to say it is so sexy . it has a very clean fresh smell that last all day long
Ellen C.
Ellen C.
Trenton, NJ
Love the scent on my husband. Clean, sophisticated, and masculine scent. Not overpowering. Deliciously sexy scent.
Quiasia a.
Quiasia a.
Essex, MD
love love love this perfume always makes me feel sexy and the husband loves it to always wants me to wear it
Natasha H.
Natasha H.
Evarts, KY
Bought this for my husband and I love it! He smells delish and it lasts all day! It's one of my new faves and I would purchase again.
Christina M.
Christina M.
Kissimmee , FL
Love this cologne for my hubby. Bought it for his bday a few years back and he's got it every year since. He loves it his top 3 favorite.
Smell lasts all day. Smell clean and fresh