Dior Higher Energy Eau De Toilette uploaded by Juan Rafael H.Dior Higher Energy Eau De Toilette uploaded by Megan C.

BY DIOR

A young, urban fragrance created for the man who is always open to new perspectives and horizons, composed around a harmony of fresh, woody and spicy notes of grapefruit, pepper and vetiver. Luminous and vibrant.

Rouland R.
Winter Garden, FL
Bought this for my husband. Smells amazing on him.would repurchase and recommend. Purchased at the mall. Good price. Exceeded my expectations. This is a fresh scent. Lasts him all day.
NaNii B.
Clare, MI
Lets just say this is the ultimate ladie getting spray. The smell of this scary changes the whole vide. Lets just say when my hubby wear this smell my whole mood changes puts me in a better mood not to mention it does what it does
Kymouye W.
Got this for my boyfriend as a random gift and he loves it. It's smooth and not too over powering. The price was good and affordable. Compare to other brands it was worth the price and not expensive.
Emmie H.
Cayce, SC
Denia J.
About a week ago I was on the elevator with another person. I couldn't help but notice, once the elevator doors closed, how amazing he smelled. I tried to refrain from inhaling so deeply, but I couldn't help myself. He just smelled so good!!! I noticed the elevator was approaching the floor he requested, so I had to ask. " Execuse me, but what are you wearing"? As he stepped off the elevator he replied, "Higher". He definitely left me feeling higher. I couldn't stop thinking about him or his scent all day.
Natalie D.
Fresno, CA
I got this for my husband and he still wears it more than his others cologne! This is hands down the best! It is very pricey but very worth it! It brings a lot of good memories every times my husband have it on! I would remcommend this cologne to all my girl friends and guy friends!
Nila M.
New Iberia, LA
Okay funny story I originally got this for my older brother but after smelling it, I had to get a second box just for myself. oh my God was I addicted. people started to question whether or not I had a boyfriend because they always smelt men's cologne on me.
Brooke G.
Roseville, OH
Christian Dior higher energy is a good product easy to use, bought this product online , expensive but it holds well , I want and need more. I think other people should use this product , Its amazing and I do not think anything needs improved on this item.
Landa D.
Charlotte, NC
A great fragrance to use very aromantic not too loud just very alluring you get it from Dillard's JCPenney very long lasting long last all day long great size bottle worth every penny great investment in definitely will becoming a good fragrance to use
luisa c.
Jamaica, NY
There is no amount of words that I can describe this lovely perfume. The aroma itself lingers and I love it. I had plenty of compliments from strangers and friends that love the smell on me so I highly recommend this perfume I personally enjoy it is long we're perfect for elegant dates going out on a night at town it's very lovely💫
Pk D.
Harrisonburg, VA
Is this more targeted towards a younger or older crowd?
Marissa T.
Las Vegas, NV
Is the scent really strong?
Cindy C.
Van Nuys, CA
Can I Spray This In My Hair?

back