Dior Higher Energy Eau De Toilette uploaded by Juan Rafael H.Dior Higher Energy Eau De Toilette uploaded by Megan C.

BY DIOR

A young, urban fragrance created for the man who is always open to new perspectives and horizons, composed around a harmony of fresh, woody and spicy notes of grapefruit, pepper and vetiver. Luminous and vibrant.

luisa c.
Queens, NY
There is no amount of words that I can describe this lovely perfume. The aroma itself lingers and I love it. I had plenty of compliments from strangers and friends that love the smell on me so I highly recommend this perfume I personally enjoy it is long we're perfect for elegant dates going out on a night at town it's very lovelyđź’«
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
I chose to use Novalash because of their adhesive...it is formaldehyde-free and has a strong but flexible bond! I feel it is the safest lash adhesive on the market, and therefore, is the best for my clients. After 3 years of using Platinum Bond, I still love it and wouldn't recommend anything else!
Alyssa G.
Crossville , TN
My hubby is so picky with his sense and this is one of the few that I can get him to where I bought it at Nordstrom's I get it for him every Christmas the value is so worth the price it's a gorgeous looking bottle I just think they could do a bigger bottle for less money just kidding
Sophia R.
San Antonio , TX
This mist smells really good ! Love this it. I bought this product online and shipped really fast high quality product so it's a little on the higher end price but definitely long lasting . No need for improvement it's great !
Valerie P.
New York
When you are wearing this, tou sgould know that tou arw not only attracting the opposite sex,you are attracting bugs. So spray lightly. It smells good and last long
Hailey  B.
Cheney, WA
love this product it's worth the money. it totally met me expectations and i wouldn't go back to another product by a different brad. very happy with the choice i made to try this out. c.
Keira N.
Shelbyville
Bought this for my man and not only do I love it so does he! It lasts for quite a while unlike most sprays I get him. The bottle is thick and cute so you don't have to hid it when friends come over lol! It's a great sent and it's actually a huge pick me up too!!
Rouland R.
Winter Garden, FL
Bought this for my husband. Smells amazing on him.would repurchase and recommend. Purchased at the mall. Good price. Exceeded my expectations. This is a fresh scent. Lasts him all day.
NaNii B.
Clare , MI
Lets just say this is the ultimate ladie getting spray. The smell of this scary changes the whole vide. Lets just say when my hubby wear this smell my whole mood changes puts me in a better mood not to mention it does what it does
Kymouye W.
Got this for my boyfriend as a random gift and he loves it. It's smooth and not too over powering. The price was good and affordable. Compare to other brands it was worth the price and not expensive.
Pk D.
Harrisonburg, VA
Is this more targeted towards a younger or older crowd?
Marissa T.
Las Vegas, NV
Is the scent really strong?
Cindy C.
Van Nuys, CA
Can I Spray This In My Hair?