BY DIOR

The star this season is the Grand Bal Palette. An elegant gold clutch that houses a duo of dazzling gold and white eyeshadows, two shining lip glosses and a deep black eyeliner to accent the eyes.

Dior Grand Bal Makeup Palette For Glowing Eyes And Lips

Start your review of Dior Grand Bal Makeup Palette For Glowing Eyes And Lips!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Sarasota
I received this as a gift a few years ago, and it is a beautiful palette in a very stunning, elegant compact. This came out around the holidays and is obviously intended to be used for festive occasions, so the eyeshadows do not get a lot of use. My favorite part is actually the lip color which is a very beautiful, universally-flattering shade.
Burbank, CA
I love this mini palette. It's so pretty and the packaging quality is to die for. I actually use this to go in my purse for formal occasions where I may need a touch up! I love the glowy and pigmented eyeshadow that shimmer beautifully. All the products in this kit is easy to use and apply. Even the lipgloss applies easily! I definitely recommend this to anyone to purchase as a gift or if you want a palette where you get a little bit of every product you would need!
Hanover, PA
I like to used make a lot elf brand I used more then others is a really good make up is not to expensive my goal is to be a professional style a professional mexican ladie here in my city and I will make happy everyone for my work I do and do my best everyday
Orem
I simply love this! I take it with me everytime I travel! It had the perfect set of basics that I just can't leave on a trip without it! I keep it in my purse for touch ups as well thought the day, prefect for everything! I even bought one for my best friend and she doesn't know how she lived without it!
Hidalgo, TX
Dior the best for elegant woman,I bought this on TJ Max a great price, great long lasting smooth,no mess,the package is great but this is no so important to buy this pallette, whn yout take the applicator some times you get a lot of the makeup,so try soft so you dont damage your pallette
Hammond, IN
Amazing! The gold highlighter was absolutely amazing it left a great glow that lasted me the whole day and the golden glow it gave off when the sun hit you just right was so naturally dewy! Absolutely amazing! A little pricey but well worth the buy! Money well spent! All around a very good pallete to buy full face most deffinitely!
Palm Bay , FL
I like the packaging it came in. The eyeshadow was very pigmented and was very easy to blend. Very portable!! I bought this online. Lasted all night and when need to reapply it was very handy to have in my purse. Definitely RECOMMEND!!!!!
It's very pigmented, the colors are pretty.. It didn't quiet met my expectations but it's very good and the packaging is cute.. I bought mine at sephora in main place and I would buy it again it's a good product
San Jose, CA
This pallet is amazing my mother uses this all of the time she loves getting this makes her feel beautiful happy I have given it five stars hope you guys get this kind of pallet I would buy this product again
Dumfries , VA
How can you go wrong with Dior? The products they sell as just as prestige as the packaging it comes in. This eye and lip palette gives you an extra little glam for a beautiful night out. I would recommend this palette.
London, Uk
Is this really worth it to buy it ????

Dior Grand Bal Makeup Palette For Glowing Eyes And Lips

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email