BY DIOR

In its precious case, the Golden Jungle palette captures the essence of the modern jungle: 3 assorted matte, pearly, iridescent pressed eyeshadows in a panther motif to sculpt the eyes, and one gloss to enhance the radiance of the lips.

Besha S.
Beautiful shadows and packaging! Amazing product. It's pricey but definitely worth it. A con would be that you don't get a lot of product for the price but hey it's Dior! Do recommend it if your a real makeup junkie!
Alyssa F.
Shelby Twp, MI
I die for christian dior! They're eyeshadows are perfect. They are so pigmented and rich that you barely need to tap your brush in order to get great coverage of color!
Rachel M.
Compact case and design is so cute! In love. The colors are pretty sparked and I like matte but other then that, it's great for green eyes
Michaela M.
Gray court, SC
Wish it were more in my price range but loveeee the colors! Blends so easily! The packaging it cute too!
Mary R.
Firebaugh, CA
I really like this product is very good and the brand of it is very popular I tried it and liked it
Eve B.
This product is so amazing! I love this so much it's so pigmented! It's so good for the price and I would definitely buy this again. I would recommend to anyone, the packaging is so nice and I honestly love the product!
Hafsa _.
This pallete does me wonders ! It's amazing I thing it is good for tan and pale skin it's a in the middle it's very easy to apply and very soft on the skin it's is quite on the pricey side but is worth every penny !
Wish T.
Pune
Very pretty in looks. There is a blush which is shimmery and a pan which has 3-4 colors accordingly formed together in the pattern of leopard skin. Loved that. Creative in looks. I don't have this. But would love to have this.
Caco G.
santiago - Quilicura
Excelente producto, una maravilla, difumina muy bien los colores que trae son muy lindos y se pueden combinar muy bien
Stacey M.
England
I love the look of this I love everything about it can't wait to get it 100% gewjus

Amazon