BY DIOR

Instantly brighten dull complexions while sculpting your face and amplifying your skin's natural radiance with Glow Maximizer Light Boosting Primer by Dior. The luminous formula can be worn alone as a primer or mixed with your foundation for an extra boost of radiance. Its universal shade is designed to perfectly adapt to all skin tones.

Valerie M.
Alexandria
I don't wear makeup consistently and rarely take the time to use primer.  But when I do take the time, this is my favorite primer to make my skin look amazing.  I use this followed by the Dior nude glow foundation. It goes on very smoothly on my skin and my makeup still looks flawless at the end of the night. No complaints.
Kaylee L.
This really makes my highlights pop! Gives foundation a gorgeous under glow that really shines bright! Feels great on the skin as well! Perfect primer I'm sad this was discontinued
Ali M.
San Jose
Needs better packaging, but the product is beautiful!  Every time I use it i need to diffuse with something ... or use just a little bit? still playing with it.
Dana P.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is my favorite primer. It's lightweight so it doesn't feel like I have multiple-layers of product on my face once I top it off with foundation. I apply with my fingers and it gives a soft all-over glow. It holds my foundation on all day while given that lit-from-within glow. Tip: it can even be applied on top of makeup as a subtle highlighter!
Shelby G.
Fort Myers, FL
I really wanted this product to work and I really wanted to love it, but I can't really think of anything good to say. This product got stuck in all my pores and was very lumpy. You could clearly see powdery specks of glitter on my cheekbone when used as a highlighter. Maybe some people like that, but I'm more of a "natural glow" type of girl. The price isn't worth it, there's much better illuminating primers out there that won't dry your face out and make it look powdery.
Laura W.
Holy moly. I picked this up at a bridal show and it is awesome! Alone it makes your skin glow so beautifully, and not in a glittery way. I'll just throw some on for work instead of putting on a full face of makeup and I get compliments all of the time. The price tag is steep, but so worth it.
Tiffany B.
Lebanon, OH
This is beautiful and luxurious as you would expect. The only thing about this product for me was that it would roll up/ ball up under my foundation. It got to be so annoying I ended up returning it. I wanted to love it, it just didn't work for me.
Bethany P.
Edmonton, AB
Purchased this product from Sephora. Perfect for anyone looking for a glowing base to wear underneath of foundation. Pearlized shimmer finish. Also love using this product on top of foundation, blotting onto the cheekbones for extra glow!
Cynthia G.
Mays Landing, NJ
I splurged in this primer and it was worth every cent I invested. It doesn't matter what type of skin you have, this leaves you with a beautiful glow under or on top of your foundation. I would definitely repurchase this item.
Ronni P.
N Las Vegas, NV
I can't say enough good things about this item! I actually received this in a small sample. I had to buy it! I used it with other products but I laid so nicely under my makeup.
neeam j.
solihull, Birmingham
Dior Glow Maximizer Light Boosting Primer so I have been using this product lately and I am liking this but not loving it. It gives a shear glow to the face. Can anyone recommend something similar but more intense please? I literally love the sharp shine and glow on my face.