BY DIOR

Made of glitter-concentrated formula. Optimizes light to create exceptional shine & sparkle. Delivers ultimate softness, volume, comfort & wear. Easy application, simply dotted on with fingertips. Makes your lips look more glamorous. Available with a wide variety of shades.

Dior Gloss Show Spectacular Sparkling Lip Gloss
  • "OMG , I love this lip gloss , it make your lips smoth , and soo shiny , i realt love it , wow give it a 10♡♡♡" in 17 reviews
sophie w.
I would recommend this for someone who is just starting out with makeup and wants a high end brand. The pigment is not the best and I don't like that it is in a pot. I think for what it is, the lipgloss is a little overpriced.
Jeelysa W.
Mesquite, TX
Kelly Rose is my best friend! If anyone ever wants to add a pop to their lips while moisturing and keeping a low but vibrant profile this is the lope gloss to use! This stuff changed my life!
Jihan S.
I like this lip gloss a lot other than the fact that it's a little sticky, I use this for the first time , and I did love it's shine and the packaging was lovely it was also a reasonable price so what's not to like and I would def recommended this to others
Angelina N.
Corona, CA
Christian Dior Gloss Show Sparking Lip Gloss is so amazing!!! I love this product! I bought it online and came about a week later!! Also its not sticky i love lip glosses that aren't sticky and its very affordable.
Grisel R.
Doral, FL

This is a really cool product, their lip gloss is amazing, Its perfect for when you just want a little shimmer on your lips and just want that little extra color.
Jeremy M.
Strongsville
I love Dior more then I can say the lip gloss they have is so beautiful and it's not drying of extra sticky like most glosses on the market and if you have the money to splurge I'd definitely recommend it!!
Emily H.
Keeps my lips smooth, soft, and funky! Very cute. Bought it from a mall in South Carolina. A little pricey but totally worth it for your lips! The color lasts long but the moisture only lasts for 2-3 hours
Maria Q.
el paso
Such a great product. This was a gift from my fiancé. He always knows just what I want. I wear it as an everyday color and it matches with just about all my outfits. I love it.
Alexis C.
Wyckoff, NJ
The s is basically the most lively, yet overpriced, chapstickesque product I ever bought. Dior Gloss Show Spectacular Sparkling Lip Gloss
Emma M.
Louisville, KY
Keep this in my purse when I just need a little extra weather I have nothing on my lips or my choice of the day isn't doing what I want it to do. Creamy yet long wearing.
Nathalie R.
Bryant , AR
Is the price worth it? What makes it special?