BY DIOR

Made of glitter-concentrated formula. Optimizes light to create exceptional shine & sparkle. Delivers ultimate softness, volume, comfort & wear. Easy application, simply dotted on with fingertips. Makes your lips look more glamorous. Available with a wide variety of shades.

Dior Gloss Show Spectacular Sparkling Lip Gloss
  • "OMG , I love this lip gloss , it make your lips smoth , and soo shiny , i realt love it , wow give it a 10♡♡♡" in 17 reviews
Katrina M.
WAUKEGAN
I personally hate sparkly lip glosses but this is an exception! This product will show an entirely different side of you, it did for me at least. I've always been a fan of matte finish but Christian Dior did a good formulation for this product.
Sarah P.
Mission, TX
Perfect for those beach days! It's sheer, light, and has just the right amount of sparkle. It was a great purchase from Sephora. The price wasn't too high considering it is Dior. I would definitely give this as a little gift to friends and family!
delilah r.
Philadelphia, PA
I Dont Really Use Glosses But Lately I Have Been And This Product Is Bomb ! It Might Be Alil Pricy But Its Worth It. Usually Glosses Are Sticky But This One Isn't At All. Very Nice Packaging By The Way. I Would Recommend It To Everyone.
Calii V.
Miami Beach, FL
I was disappointed with this. It seems more like a kids lipgloss..It's not really moisturizing it actually kind of dries my lips ..Nothing special about this. I ended up gifting it to a kid in my family
Camila R.
New Orleans, LA
This has made my lips so soft, they feel like rubber but smooth rubber, I haven't kissed a guy so can't say he said my lips are soft but I'm sure if I were to he'd compliment my lips
Jannah A.
Philadelphia
Absolutely love!!! A very nude-ish pink that can work for a variety of skin tones. This gloss smoothed over the lips in a very not-sticky way and the consistency is like butter. Spreads easily and looks beautiful on.
Marissa M.
Dodge City, KS
I usually won't use lipgloss that's in a little tub. I guess that's personal preference. I received this one as a gift. Even though it wasn't my color, I liked it. I don't have anything negative to say about it!
Kate J.
W Barnstable, MA
Super pretty shade that looks amazing with most skin tones. It feels amazing on your lips. Christian Dior is a really excellent brand and this product just product just enforces that belief for me. Love it.
Florencia P.
Phoenix, Arizona
This product is amazing, I totally recommend this, you will be so satisfied with this product, it’s not that expensive because the product is totally amazing !!! You will totally love it !!! I hope you enjoy it !
Ruru I.
Waterloo , IA
Light and shimmery lip gloss that stays put throughout lots of sips lol I love using it as a day gloss but often pair it with a lipstick to get a sexy shimmer for a night out! Smells good and feels soft!
Nathalie R.
Bryant , AR
Is the price worth it? What makes it special?