BY DIOR

Made of glitter-concentrated formula. Optimizes light to create exceptional shine & sparkle. Delivers ultimate softness, volume, comfort & wear. Easy application, simply dotted on with fingertips. Makes your lips look more glamorous. Available with a wide variety of shades.

Dior Gloss Show Spectacular Sparkling Lip Gloss
  • "OMG , I love this lip gloss , it make your lips smoth , and soo shiny , i realt love it , wow give it a 10♡♡♡" in 17 reviews
antarjot k.
This is so pretty, but not my color. If you are very fair or dark skinned I recommend this for you. I have a lot of yellow undertones. So it makes me look weird. Formula is fantastic. Although, the price is a little steap.
Julia F.
Dior Gloss Show Spectacular Sparkling Lip Gloss is a cute convenient gloss that you can fit any where. The only con is that it's a little messy to apply with a finger. I recommend using this with a lip gloss applicator. Although a little messy, the pigmentation is absolutely beautiful and if you are considering buying this I have two words for you... BUY IT!!! The color is stunning and the sparkles are so adorable.
Donna B.
This lip gloss gives the perfect shimmer/shine alone or over my favorite lipstick. The packaging was very nice. I am a repeat buyer. Easy to use, apply with lip brush or finger. I would definitely buy this again.
Maria B.
Smells great and easy to put on it makes your lips nice and smooth good to wear at night and afternoon it's a good product for everyone I enjoyed it the price is a good price I would recommed it to anyone
Lynn T.
York, PA
I loved this. Not too sparkly and not too shiny. I have those lipstick lips so too much gloss will cause problems. It was the perfect gloss for a girls night out for me.
Linnea M.
This product sparklers from a mile away! It last very long and I don't need to retouch up on it. All my friends use it and so does my sister because it is just so good.
sundus f.
Dior is my favourite make up brand. Be it a lipstick, lip gloss, foundation, face powder etc. Everything is just perfect. I wish I could buy every single thing from Dior. I love it.
Ane K.
I absolutely LOVE this product. The color result on my lips is fantastic and works so well with my skintone. My niece tried it on her lips and the color was totally different. It is a great moisturizer and the color "tints" the lips too! I recommend it, its something you won't regret buying
tanya c.
Mt Sterling, KY
Christian Dior gloss show sparkling lip gloss is a favorite I could use this daily and love my lips !!!! Such a worth wild buy and great product for my beauty bag !!! Now if I can only figure out how to keep my 3 teen girls from stealing it from me !!! Lol !!!! Loved loved love it
Victoria R.
Love the hint of color this product gives and makes my lips just feel great. I love matte colors but when I go for a glossy look, this will always be in my choices!! Love it.
Nathalie R.
Bryant , AR
Is the price worth it? What makes it special?