BY DIOR

Made of glitter-concentrated formula. Optimizes light to create exceptional shine & sparkle. Delivers ultimate softness, volume, comfort & wear. Easy application, simply dotted on with fingertips. Makes your lips look more glamorous. Available with a wide variety of shades.

Dior Gloss Show Spectacular Sparkling Lip Gloss
  • "OMG , I love this lip gloss , it make your lips smoth , and soo shiny , i realt love it , wow give it a 10♡♡♡" in 17 reviews
REBECA F.
Minatitlan. Veracruz. México
Wonderful I prefe matte colors but this gloss look beautifu. I think that presentation it's nice
Nesrine B.
mostaganem
First when I used this gloss it felt like soften the lip and also gives them volume and glow l
Charlie B.
Very nourishing and still has pigment. This is absolutely amazing. And I love the shade range.
josefina v.
i loved its formula color texture finish just love him and I recommend it 100% i leved it <3 !!
It leaves very easy of the mouth and l like it bit it leaves very fast could be better thanks
Júlia C.
Product simply incredible !!!! I used a lot, would use again! Wonderful colors. I Love Dior!
Sachi S.
This pink is amazing and has nice coverage its glossy and worth buying it please do try this
Carolina G.
Has very good consistency, is durable, I love it as it looks, recommended! Totally beautiful
Laura C.
London
Loveeeee this lip gloss makes my lips flawless and stays on on whole day would recommend
Lucas V.
São Paulo
Super indico e recomendo, produto de alta qualidade e com alta hidratação para os lábios.
Nathalie R.
Bryant , AR
Is the price worth it? What makes it special?