BY DIOR

Made of glitter-concentrated formula. Optimizes light to create exceptional shine & sparkle. Delivers ultimate softness, volume, comfort & wear. Easy application, simply dotted on with fingertips. Makes your lips look more glamorous. Available with a wide variety of shades.

Dior Gloss Show Spectacular Sparkling Lip Gloss
  • "OMG , I love this lip gloss , it make your lips smoth , and soo shiny , i realt love it , wow give it a 10♡♡♡" in 17 reviews
Rosalia R.
lasvegas
I would have to give this product only three stars because I regret buying color says it didn't apply to my skin well and it didn't complement it I did not like the sparkly stuff and it just didn't suit my taste.
Jada S.
I like this product but I can say that it does not get the job done for me most of the time. It's also very pricey. I have a drugstore dupe that's much better. Doesn't work for me. :(
Hameling M.
Okay so this lip gloss is to die for. This color does not compliment my tan skin tone too much on its own but I do love to pair it with different lipsticks to really get the best look for me. Love that it's not in a usually tube for gloss but something I can dip my finger in.
Ashley R.
This gives your lips a nice tint with some sparkle. I don't love that you have to dip your finger in the get the product. I much prefer the Dior Addict lip glow that has a lipstick-style application.
Donna M.
Floral Park, NY
One of my favorites. Never sticky. Smells great. I have received many compliments on this lipstick gloss. Love the packaging. My ultimate must have is the sparkle. Great for everyday or date night
Malinda S.
Upper Darby, PA
I owned this a while back in a rosy shade (can't remember name of it) and I absolutely LOVED it! Being on the pricey side, I saved it for times when I was going out somewhere special or to a club. I'm not a huge fan of potted lip products that most people stick their fingers into but I buy the disposable lip applicators by a 100ct pack. This was such a Creamy, moisturizing, non sticky feeling product while delivering major glam pop in the lip department ending in a dazzling look. I found that applying it primarily to center of bottom lip and then closing your lips gently left the most eye catching effect. The packaging made it so easy to take with you. Thank God for them lip applicators because everytime I wrote this out... A friend of family member would beg me to let them use some!
Brittany B.
81520
This is a beautiful gloss! Love the way it feels on my lips! It's a little pricy but if you want to treat yourself to a luxury gloss this one would be a good choice!
Tabitha B.
Love this product, love the color and love the gloss it's glossy but not too glossy it's perfect for an everyday look I will most definitely be repurchasing this
Steven D.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
This lipgloss makes my lips shine bright like a diamond. Ill definitely be using this product every day. It is literally an essential in my purse. Can't leave home without it !
Tina B.
Anderson, SC
I did not buy this it was given to me and OMG I was instantly HOOKED only downfall is it's costly 😢 but I definitely recommend trying it out you won't be disappointed
Nathalie R.
Bryant , AR
Is the price worth it? What makes it special?