BY DIOR

Made of glitter-concentrated formula. Optimizes light to create exceptional shine & sparkle. Delivers ultimate softness, volume, comfort & wear. Easy application, simply dotted on with fingertips. Makes your lips look more glamorous. Available with a wide variety of shades.

Dior Gloss Show Spectacular Sparkling Lip Gloss
  • "OMG , I love this lip gloss , it make your lips smoth , and soo shiny , i realt love it , wow give it a 10♡♡♡" in 17 reviews
Esther A.
Love the colour, the package is really cute. Love the way it sparkles and is suitable for all skintones
Sidra N.
Mumbai
I really enjoy having this with me all the time and moistures my skin superbly amazing product😗😗😗😗😗😗😗
Es lo mejor para unos labios del otro mundo el color es tremendo se tendría que poner todos los días
Becky B.
This lipgloss puts all others to shame. Hint of colour not too in your face. Perfect for day or night
Bruna D.
the sparking lip gloss i really love it . is so beautiful i love it really the color is very pretty
Leena W.
This is so cute and makes my lips so soft.the packaging is adorable.and the color is nice and light
Fernanda v.
São Paulo
I love the brand
I used and loved how it was on my lips I always used it and I always recommend it

Carolina M.
Este gloss me encanta , es muy sutil y me gusta por que queda muy natural, para ir un día de paseo
Iara R.
Produto show ! Muito cheiroso também conquistei muitas adimiradoras com ele uma delicia de usar!
Ketsia M.
This is really hydrating, the colour stays on the lip. Even if it small, a little goes long way.
Nathalie R.
Bryant , AR
Is the price worth it? What makes it special?