BY DIOR

Made of glitter-concentrated formula. Optimizes light to create exceptional shine & sparkle. Delivers ultimate softness, volume, comfort & wear. Easy application, simply dotted on with fingertips. Makes your lips look more glamorous. Available with a wide variety of shades.

Dior Gloss Show Spectacular Sparkling Lip Gloss
  • "OMG , I love this lip gloss , it make your lips smoth , and soo shiny , i realt love it , wow give it a 10♡♡♡" in 17 reviews
Caio C.
Exactly this one I want to be able to take the test. Dior products not very good!!! They chose me to take the test please
Morgan T.
London
I love the glossy look it gives, but the packaging is Not user friendly, would be great if they have a easier packaging
Shealynn W.
Wasn't very impressed by this product. It was not only kind of weird to apply but it's very transferable. Not for me..
Kayla P.
I love Christian Dior packaging it looks amazing and professionnal and looks like it's made out of real silver or gold.
janel h.
I love lip gloss, I love using it over my lip stick. The shine and look over my lip stick is beautiful. It feels great
Temari M.
De ótima qualidade super recomendo para todas as meninas, usei poucas vezes mas super aprovo a qualidade, muito bom.
Blondy G.
I enjoy that product a lot very moisturizing on the lip and little got a long way. Beautifully package too.
Luisa V.
João Pessoa JP
Maravilhosoo!! É fiel a qualidade superior dos produtos Dior! Sensação de frescor, não deixa a boca grudenda! É top!!
Nour S.
Montreal, QC
This lipstick is amaaaaazing ! I love the colours and the smoothes product and they are soooo pigmented i love them !
Stacey B.
Leeds, Yorkshire
Leaves lips soft, and moisturised, but I really love the shimmer & shine from this.
Looks great for nights out too.
Nathalie R.
Bryant , AR
Is the price worth it? What makes it special?