BY DIOR

Made of glitter-concentrated formula. Optimizes light to create exceptional shine & sparkle. Delivers ultimate softness, volume, comfort & wear. Easy application, simply dotted on with fingertips. Makes your lips look more glamorous. Available with a wide variety of shades.

Dior Gloss Show Spectacular Sparkling Lip Gloss
  • "OMG , I love this lip gloss , it make your lips smoth , and soo shiny , i realt love it , wow give it a 10♡♡♡" in 17 reviews
Vitoria M.
Brasilia, DF
This is one show of product! Recommend for all girls, really! Loved so much! Dior Gloss Show Spectacular Sparkling Lip Gloss
Arii D.
First I love the color of this lip gloss, it's amazing, it was recommended by a friend and it's wonderful, I also recommend it and you will not regret it
Miriam P.
This gloss is for me the best of all I've ever tried. It looks like I applied glitter on my lips but instead, I only wear this product. I really like it.
Cloe C.
Cessnock , NSW
Perfect for dry lips! It's so easy to apply easy to use! Perfect to take traveling! I bought it from a drugstore very affordable. 12/24 hours lasting
Therese S.
Burin, NL
The best of the best lip gloss. So hydrating and beautiful. It’s such a nice scent too. I’m on my second crock! This is a ride or die product for me.
María S.
Hi!! I´ve used before this product, around a year ago, and i like this.I love the brand, but I can´t buy all the makeup  here because I don´t work.
fatima ezzahra B.
Love this product. I wish dior would bring it back next season. The last time I got it was seven years ago, feel lucky to find it still being sold
Justin S.
Bolton, Ontario
This gloss gave my lips a nice sheen to them without being extremely sticky. My lips were left with a beautiful color and they were very hydrated.
Brenda G.
I love it, I love that shine on my lips and the best thing is that it protects my lips, the color is beautiful, in my opinion, I love that lipstick
Nathalie R.
Bryant , AR
Is the price worth it? What makes it special?