BY DIOR

Made of glitter-concentrated formula. Optimizes light to create exceptional shine & sparkle. Delivers ultimate softness, volume, comfort & wear. Easy application, simply dotted on with fingertips. Makes your lips look more glamorous. Available with a wide variety of shades.

Dior Gloss Show Spectacular Sparkling Lip Gloss
  • "OMG , I love this lip gloss , it make your lips smoth , and soo shiny , i realt love it , wow give it a 10♡♡♡" in 17 reviews
Adriana O.
This had the perfect combination of color and sheen. It made my lips feel so smooth but also gave them a nice rosy color, I would definitely recommend it to any of my friends! Will be buying it again soon! ;)
Connelly-Anne Bartle R.
Columbia, SC
This is my little secret pot of shiny goodness. I love using this on top of my lipstick for a shiny but glossy finish that it's not sticky and laugh most of the day. One of my all-time favorite products
Devan B.
Ocala, FL
SOO GOOD!!! This is a beautiful color and it applies very nice, without smudging I might add, and stays on for the entire day and maybe even night. I would sooo recommend this.
Bre K.
This lip gloss was more like a balm. I was excited to try it hoping for a quick lip product that would travel well. The texture is luxurious and moisturizing. The colour payoff is pretty good( you cannot expect lipstick rich colour). However, I like the sparkle but wish it was a just a tad more shiny and little less shimmery.
Rebecca M.
San Antonio, TX
Beautiful color, nice pigmentation and good formula. I'm a repeat user. Dior was my first luxury cosmetic purchase. I was very pleased with products I've purchased and would recommend them to others.
Leilanis M.
Rochester, NY
I love how this Kelly rose makes my lips look oh so sparkly!!! I've tried some of the other products before but this one really changed my life, and view on how I look at Dior line. What more can I Say ? Love It Love It Love It!
Megan T.
I love this product so much. It makes my lips looks full and moist all the time, not like the other products. I have used it for years and will continue to. I think it's a little pricy but so worth it. Highly recommend.
Kiley K.
Chicago
Andrea D.
Gonzales, LA
Sooo Christian Dior gloss is perfect if you are looking for a gloss that not super shiny by thick enough to remain on your lips throughout the day. This is the product that you are searching for!!
Suzie E.
I really liked this gloss. The color was bright without being overpowering and it lasted a lot longer than most glosses I've tried. If you are wanting a Spectacular Sparkling Lip this is definitely the gloss for you!
Nathalie R.
Bryant , AR
Is the price worth it? What makes it special?