BY DIOR

Made of glitter-concentrated formula. Optimizes light to create exceptional shine & sparkle. Delivers ultimate softness, volume, comfort & wear. Easy application, simply dotted on with fingertips. Makes your lips look more glamorous. Available with a wide variety of shades.

Dior Gloss Show Spectacular Sparkling Lip Gloss
  • "OMG , I love this lip gloss , it make your lips smoth , and soo shiny , i realt love it , wow give it a 10♡♡♡" in 17 reviews
stefany B.
vargem grande paulista São Paulo
The product is good, but I did not like this color very much, I thought it was a darker pink, but it is very light, taking away it is all good, I indicate for people who like colors in the tone of the mouth, It's beautiful, I just do not like that color.
Khaoula T.
i didnt like it, the glitters were in my opinion too big and the pigmentation of the colour was barely there, for the price ive bought it im kind of disappointed since its dior, i mean its a high brand :-/
Ray M.
If you like a little sparkle in your lipgloss, this is the one for you. Personally I have dry lips and this lipgloss kind of helped, usually lip glosses dry out my lips for some reason but the door lip glosses never did if anything they moisturize somehow. I mean of course it's the "dior magic" 😏❤️
Esnath M.
Bolton, Lancashire
I love everything Dior, my social media reflects this and this lip gloss is no exception. None sticky leaves the lip plump and looking juicy. Perfect pigment and last a good while.
Chelsea S.
Worthing
Keeps it natural yet still looks fabulous with hint of gloss, which helps plump out the lips slightly. All in all one of my favourite makeup items! Recommend this on all levels!!
Sarahi G.
Madrid
Me encantan los gloss pues tengo los labios muy gruesos y necesito hidratarlos constantemente y este gloss aparte de dar un efecto de volumen hidrata muchísimo los labios .
Shabina K.
This is the product that makes anyone's lips look good and it also last 12 hours after applied I wear this when I got out because it makes my lips look good and when mine finishes I'll definitely go buy so more
Dani L.
Esse gloss é maravilhoso sério gente e maravilhoso eu estava com os lábios todo ressecado e usei ele , nossa deu um up total o cheirinho dele é muito gosto sério e maravilhoso
Sareth C.
Florida
Is a lip balm
that moisturizes your lips and leaves them very soft. It has a delicious
aroma. It has different colors and bring a little color to your lips. Of course I would buy it again
Tino M.
I never leave the house without wearing this! If I am not wearing a matte lipstick, I am wearing this! Sometimes I end up putting this over my matte lipsticks; thats how good it is!
Nathalie R.
Bryant , AR
Is the price worth it? What makes it special?