BY DIOR

Made of glitter-concentrated formula. Optimizes light to create exceptional shine & sparkle. Delivers ultimate softness, volume, comfort & wear. Easy application, simply dotted on with fingertips. Makes your lips look more glamorous. Available with a wide variety of shades.

Dior Gloss Show Spectacular Sparkling Lip Gloss
  • "OMG , I love this lip gloss , it make your lips smoth , and soo shiny , i realt love it , wow give it a 10♡♡♡" in 17 reviews
Dalia E.
sfax
I bought this product a week ago anf I really loved it. It was expensive but worth it because it smells adorable and it is really easy to apply. I use it everyday and I'm very satisfied with it. I definitely recommend it to try it.
Juana Z.
Es realmente bueno buena pigmentación y no deja grumos dura mucho tiempo y puedes usar diferentes colores en muchas ocasiones y la verdad si tuviera la oportunidad de usarlos de nuevo ya que se mw acabaron los usaria me encantan sus todos son realmente calidos y atrevidos aparte de que la marca los hace muy buenos y dura muchisimo tiempo
Carmen G.
El brillo es precioso y deja los labios muy suaves y muy hidratados. El precio está bastante bien comparado con otros productos y la gran calidad que este posee. Es preferible la calidad. El único inconveniente es que al ser brillo mancha un poco aunque con una brocha se puede aplicar el producto perfectamente.
iqra i.
Ilford, Essex
I love this gloss by dior. I was not expecting this product to be anything special. I got it only because it was by Dior.I have my fair share of luxury makeup, but certain items, like lip gloss, I just don't have high expectations for. However, this has turned out to be my favorite lip gloss and I will repurchase it as long as they make it.
Shadeau Y.
Kent , Ashford
They are so buttery and pigmented. Classic holy grail. Honestly? The pigment of these is out of this world. The selection of colors is to DIE for. There super long lasting, comfy to wear on a daily basis and night out. Downside? The packing feels luxurous. if your lips are chapped the product clings to it.. it’s a beautiful creamy gloss with amazing pigment. These don’t leave your lips with the dreaded sticky feeling.
pamela L.
Santa Rosa city
This product i use it in 2 ways first on my lips and for my cheeks why? I know it's sticky but it's me you know , and this product makes women and men attract to you because it's shines and if i were you i would buy this stuff
ALEENA J.
It's the perfect pink gloss every girl dream of.
I have dry lips. I have tried many lip glosses before, but nothing comes perfect as Dior.
It gives a natural glow to the lips without making my lips greasy. It's a must have product in Every​ girls vanity bag.
Georgia S.
This lipgloss is honestly so beautiful. It is smooth and buttery but doesn't melt off the face. You would think that the glitter would irritate the lips but is honestly one of the most comfortable lip glosses I have ever worn. I highly recommend this product.
Sammi R.
Goleta, CA
Don't get me wrong this is a totally lovely gloss with a creamy texture and non offensive smell but at the end of the day it's a potted, non opaque lip gloss and I just don't think that I would be satisfied with any lip gloss at this price point
stefany B.
vargem grande paulista São Paulo
The product is good, but I did not like this color very much, I thought it was a darker pink, but it is very light, taking away it is all good, I indicate for people who like colors in the tone of the mouth, It's beautiful, I just do not like that color.
Nathalie R.
Bryant , AR
Is the price worth it? What makes it special?