BY DIOR

Made of glitter-concentrated formula. Optimizes light to create exceptional shine & sparkle. Delivers ultimate softness, volume, comfort & wear. Easy application, simply dotted on with fingertips. Makes your lips look more glamorous. Available with a wide variety of shades.

Dior Gloss Show Spectacular Sparkling Lip Gloss
  • "OMG , I love this lip gloss , it make your lips smoth , and soo shiny , i realt love it , wow give it a 10♡♡♡" in 17 reviews
Diosory P.
I loveeee that gloss! All the sparkles shine so far! I like and the brand is so original
Alisyn S.
It's not the best but it's really good for everyday makeup purposes. I love how it looks
Stephanie D.
This spectacular product gives the lips spark that everyone will be mesmerize. Good job!
Amanda A.
It is not my favorite lip gloss, but it I
Us righ quality and gorgeous colour. Recommend

Neiliana P.
Este labial es super rico y el color queda super lindo como para diario y no se te corre
Alexis G.
This is just great. Stays on and is really nice when applied. I love this product so much
Quincey H.
Martinsville, VA
My favorite...makes my lips look and feel great!. Wearing some now...love the sparkle!!!
Rosa D.
Phoenix, Az
The Christian DiorGloss Show Spectacular Sparkling Lip Gloss is like butter on your lips.
Emily P.
Orlando, FL
Lipgloss is amazing I love it price is good and packaging is adorable stays on very long
Ijahnae W.
Philadelphia , PA
I love love love this product! It makes your lips feel amazing with a awesome glossy vibe
Nathalie R.
Bryant , AR
Is the price worth it? What makes it special?