BY DIOR

Made of glitter-concentrated formula. Optimizes light to create exceptional shine & sparkle. Delivers ultimate softness, volume, comfort & wear. Easy application, simply dotted on with fingertips. Makes your lips look more glamorous. Available with a wide variety of shades.

Dior Gloss Show Spectacular Sparkling Lip Gloss
  • "OMG , I love this lip gloss , it make your lips smoth , and soo shiny , i realt love it , wow give it a 10♡♡♡" in 17 reviews
Arili S.
Coalinga, CA
I totally recommend this to friends and family. I would give it a 10/10 . Does amazing work
Jennie C.
Auburn Hills, MI
Love the color. Love the packaging. Would really love if it came in a tube option as well.
Sophia b.
This is super good lip sensation it's being raved about on the internet wowwwwwww!!!! It's
Merchel G.
I love this product is really glossy in I like becouse when I use my lips looking diferent
Leslie G.
Phoenix
Super hydrating, stays has good flavor, sparkly and shine, i really recomend for every day
Tammy L.
GreaT products with long lasting shine. Recommend this product. It's well worth the money.
Joanna L.
Paterson , NJ
I absolutely love this lip gloss! Smells wonderful and last all day! Definitely recommend!
Erica B.
Makes my lip pop and I'm super in love I need to stick up on this ☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️ This is a must
Jessica v.
Love it when i want to be light girly not to much make up kind of day still very beautiful.
Alba G.
I love this lip gloss, pretty color and it not super glossy. I will definitly recomend it.
Nathalie R.
Bryant , AR
Is the price worth it? What makes it special?