BY DIOR

Made of glitter-concentrated formula. Optimizes light to create exceptional shine & sparkle. Delivers ultimate softness, volume, comfort & wear. Easy application, simply dotted on with fingertips. Makes your lips look more glamorous. Available with a wide variety of shades.

Dior Gloss Show Spectacular Sparkling Lip Gloss
  • "OMG , I love this lip gloss , it make your lips smoth , and soo shiny , i realt love it , wow give it a 10♡♡♡" in 17 reviews
Megan S.
Omg this is literally the best lip balm I have ever put on my lips! Yes the price is a little steep but, it Doessay a very long time and the quality is through the roof! Plus, the ingredients are easy to pronounce which means less chemicals
Janice C.
Oakland Gdns, NY
Literally the packaging got me like WTF. First of all , The packaging looks really really cheap and I feel like if I was to spend this amount of moneyI would have to have a better packaging . I think this went on pretty well it was kind of sticky and due to the packaging it was really messy.
Thaddeus R.
I tried this one out , because I saw other people trying it so I was like why not. And it is long lasting , for me it was, I was in the middle because I like mine more light. I wasn't like "wow" but it was ok. If you like your heavy then this one will be your best friend.
Ann S.
This gloss is great for everyday wear. It is pricey but will last you a long time. The tint is sheer with a tiny amount of color that gives your lips a pop. I would recommend this to others if they are looking for sheer tinted lip gloss/ balm.
Lexi J.
I absolutely love love love this gloss... it has s slight shimmer and very lightly pigmentation . It is perfect to use as a lip topper with your favorite CD soft pink lippie!
Iva G.
I really like Christian Dior Gloss Show Sparkling Lip Gloss. It's not too sparkly which I like and I also like the shade of pink/red I got. I would wish it has little more color tone, but it definitely moisturizes well and good for winter conditions. stays on for few hours.
Lilly R.
Dexter
This is okay.... you can't really use up all the product since the jar is a square and we have round fingers (I also have long nails) but I feel like the liquid formula is 10 times better and I would recommend the liquid formula
Jada W.
Bay St Louis, MS
QUALITY is what matters and at Christian Dior they totally understand the concept! Smooth, buttery, and shimmery perfect pop for any kind of look you're looking to put together !
Lydia C.
Poestenkill
Awesome gloss, great texture not sticky at all. Love the smell and color. Very effortless, natural look. Easy to apply and lasts all day! Ulta is my go to place to buy this product, they always have great coupons! I would absolutely recommended this product.
J B.
I like this but hate the packaging. I don't like smaller packages lip products so it's not easy for me to use. I got it from the mall I cannot remember what store. Pricey omg !! I wouldn't repurchase personally.
Nathalie R.
Bryant , AR
Is the price worth it? What makes it special?