BY DIOR

Made of glitter-concentrated formula. Optimizes light to create exceptional shine & sparkle. Delivers ultimate softness, volume, comfort & wear. Easy application, simply dotted on with fingertips. Makes your lips look more glamorous. Available with a wide variety of shades.

Dior Gloss Show Spectacular Sparkling Lip Gloss
  • "OMG , I love this lip gloss , it make your lips smoth , and soo shiny , i realt love it , wow give it a 10♡♡♡" in 17 reviews
Ashley J.
Portland, TX
I love this lip gloss it is my favorite type and from my favorite brand, I highly recommend trying it !!
alicia b.
Leitchfield, KY
Awesome products great prices 🤗 love everything from them. I would definably recommend you everyone !!!
Libby B.
Lakeland, FL
Got this as a gift and I'm sad I've used most of it already... love the color and my lips love it too!
Alisha C.
I love, love, LOVE sparkles! This product is a go to. I would definitely be buying this product again.
Medelmang K.
I love this product it's expensive but worth buying it it's shiny give you that pop you're looking for
Love love love this. Favorite lip gloss by far. The color is so flattering. Smooth without being sticky
Samantha G.
Del Rio
I dont think I've ever experienced a better lip gloss that makes my lips look this amazing as this one.
Er I.
Cincinnati
This Dior Lip product not only gives color to your lips but you'll wake up with visibly soft baby lips!
Anna P.
It's a good product and it's kinda long lasting as I like in lips products. The color is just amazing.
Alysia A.
Surprise , AZ
I love this lipgloss it gives the perfect shine and glitter! I would definitely recommend this product
Nathalie R.
Bryant , AR
Is the price worth it? What makes it special?