BY DIOR

Made of glitter-concentrated formula. Optimizes light to create exceptional shine & sparkle. Delivers ultimate softness, volume, comfort & wear. Easy application, simply dotted on with fingertips. Makes your lips look more glamorous. Available with a wide variety of shades.

Dior Gloss Show Spectacular Sparkling Lip Gloss
  • "OMG , I love this lip gloss , it make your lips smoth , and soo shiny , i realt love it , wow give it a 10♡♡♡" in 17 reviews
Jessica B.
I love this lip gloss
It is very beautiful
Have a good value
Its great lip gloss
Its my favorite lip gloss
Mi S.
Miami Beach, FL
The color is very soft but the container is uncomfortable to carry it in the pocket now the quality is good
Camila J.
This product seems incredible to me I have used it several times and I always ask for it. I recommend 100%
Courtney R.
Visalia, CA
Very hydrating on my lips. And I love how it's gives my lips color. Not too sheer. More on the matte side
Nicky D.
Philadelphia
Love this feels so good on the lips love it that it's light weight pretty little bottle got it at Macy's
Brenda T.
Schertz, TX
This stuff is amazing. My lips look smooth and shimmery. You can use this to look glamorous day or night.
Amanda D.
Pretty good I like the fact that it's products moisturize your lips and it last you don't need to retouch
Sade B.
Oklahoma City, OK
This color didn't look right on me but I like neutral colors more than pinks. I would like another color
Ashley J.
Portland, TX
I love this lip gloss it is my favorite type and from my favorite brand, I highly recommend trying it !!
Alysia A.
Surprise , AZ
I love this lipgloss it gives the perfect shine and glitter! I would definitely recommend this product
Nathalie R.
Bryant , AR
Is the price worth it? What makes it special?