BY DIOR

Made of glitter-concentrated formula. Optimizes light to create exceptional shine & sparkle. Delivers ultimate softness, volume, comfort & wear. Easy application, simply dotted on with fingertips. Makes your lips look more glamorous. Available with a wide variety of shades.

Dior Gloss Show Spectacular Sparkling Lip Gloss
  • "OMG , I love this lip gloss , it make your lips smoth , and soo shiny , i realt love it , wow give it a 10♡♡♡" in 17 reviews
Natalie G.
Adds a tiny but not to much! Makes your lips look healthy as well. If you're into the gloss/shine I recommend (:
Laura G.
Bay harbor island
I got this one for my preteen and she loves it. Its sparkly and fun to apply. She definitely has fun applying it
Ariel H.
Jacksonville
I love using this product. I use it when I want to go out to hang out with friends. It's not to bold just right.
Natalie R.
I have tried this once I really to like it because it has this very shiny finish to your lips I liked it so much
Bella G.
One of the best lip balm/gloss I have ever tried I absolutely love the smell and the shine that it gives my lips
Diana G.
Hello pretties ! I use this gloss before and i lovee it ! Thats the perfect gloss for a princess shadow you know
brittany  t.
Pittston, PA
This lip gloss leaves the lips super silky and smooth. The sparkles are just the right amount. Beautiful product.
Marcus A.
You can tell me anything in the anything in the anything in the anything in the anything anything they want or or
Marisela V.
Montclair, CA
This Dior gloss is perfect for people that want glossy lips with a lot of shimmer that will last most of the day
Ada O.
st.paul
Beautiful presentation and has a soft and delicate feel to it. It is easy to use and the color is pretty as well.
Nathalie R.
Bryant , AR
Is the price worth it? What makes it special?