BY DIOR

Made of glitter-concentrated formula. Optimizes light to create exceptional shine & sparkle. Delivers ultimate softness, volume, comfort & wear. Easy application, simply dotted on with fingertips. Makes your lips look more glamorous. Available with a wide variety of shades.

Dior Gloss Show Spectacular Sparkling Lip Gloss
  • "OMG , I love this lip gloss , it make your lips smoth , and soo shiny , i realt love it , wow give it a 10♡♡♡" in 17 reviews
Dana A.
Loveeeee the mauve color . Perfect for everyday use . So natural and gives you such radiance . Simple and classy .
Laura T.
Muito bom, a cor é perfeita para mim, facilitou minha vida de uma certa forma que eu nem sei explicar, muito feliz.
Danbrielle C.
Gary, IN
Great smooth finish for lips. I like how it keeps my lips soft and it stays on quite awhile when I apply the gloss.
Shannon R.
Adrian, MI
I am a huge fan of this gloss its not sticky and last a while threw out the day you ladies would love this so much!
Christina C.
Cumberland, MD
One of my favorites. I'm in love with the formula and it's great for casual days the color and pegment are amazing
Selena M.
Antelope, CA
I'm pretty sure all Dior products go above and beyond what is expected. I love the shimmer to this particular one.
Nash B.
I loved it so so so soft on the skin lasted me for about 3 whole months I was so in love I had to buy another one.
Ngoc D.
It's good not too bright not too sparkle. Leaves enough shine on my lip. I love it, maybe will purchase for my mom
anna h.
Torrance, CA
This really made my lips have an interesting shade. However, it definitely made me feel so fabulous and confident.
Marisela V.
Montclair, CA
This Dior gloss is perfect for people that want glossy lips with a lot of shimmer that will last most of the day
Nathalie R.
Bryant , AR
Is the price worth it? What makes it special?