BY DIOR

Made of glitter-concentrated formula. Optimizes light to create exceptional shine & sparkle. Delivers ultimate softness, volume, comfort & wear. Easy application, simply dotted on with fingertips. Makes your lips look more glamorous. Available with a wide variety of shades.

Dior Gloss Show Spectacular Sparkling Lip Gloss
  • "OMG , I love this lip gloss , it make your lips smoth , and soo shiny , i realt love it , wow give it a 10♡♡♡" in 17 reviews
Allie P.
Pocono Lake , PA
I loved this lip gloss. I wish I could still find it. It feels like a normal moisturizing lip balm but it has color and adds a hint of sparkle. It never feels sticky and it never leaves that weird stringy stuff when you open your lips. It doesn't travel around your face like some lip glosses can. It's definitely not transfer proof but it stays on the lips for a few hours. I really wanted more colors but I can't find these anymore.
Jaden P.
Brandenburg
I'm so sad that these are discontinued. You can still get them online for now. This gloss is extremely overpriced but, I love the gel formula, very moisturizing and unique feeling. Other Dior glosses have a similar gel formula but this one was thicker, without being sticky. These have ultra glitter, but i'm unable to actually feel it. I like the pot it comes in instead of the traditional tube. These will be missed.
Edie L.
Brooklyn, NY
Sparkly without being tacky - it's a great touch, especially right now with stand out makeup on this seasons fashion week runways. To say this lip gloss is poppin is an understatment and looks great over a nude lip or for days you don't want to wear makeup and enhance your natural beauty!
Sarah V.
Lebanon, OR
Dior Gloss Show Spectacular Sparkling Lip Gloss. Was a gift that I was gifted from a friend and honestly for the price I would expect something so so much better. It reminds me of the lipsmackers tubs we use to all carry around with us in the 90s the had small amounts of glitter in them that we could feel when rubbed our lips together.
Also, I really didnt like that I had to put my finger in the tub to get the gloss.
Ashley G.
Absolutely love this. Its like a magical unicorn in a jar for your lips. Simple application you can apply with fingers or lip brush. The product felt like butter on my lips which kept my lips super hydrated and soft and did not give me desert lips. The mauve color is the perfect go to color the glitter gives you that extra splash. Highly recommend this. Its a must have.
Jhudit V.
miami, florida
I like to use lip gloss, I like to always be as natural as possible, I only make-up on important occasions and cause sensation, I always use this lip gloss because I love the natural rose with which they look when I apply it, it is Long lasting so you do not need to apply it to every moment of the day and best of all is that it does not have that sticky feeling that leaves you some lip gloss. I recommend it is perfect for daily use
Zee G.
These glosses are a wonderful addition to my kit as a professional Makeup Artist but also to my person makeup collection. They are a thicker gloss that lasts longer than most thin glosses but they aren't sticky! The price is fair for what you get out of the product especially since it has a twist off top. No worry about leaving extra lip gloss in a tube!
Molly S.
Zionsville, IN
Dior has my all time favorite lip colors, glosses and in between! These lips pots of gloss with a little shimmer are awesome and are small
So they can fit in a small clutch. Even when they wear off they still leave a little sparkle and are also nice and moisturizing. There are lots of colors from which to choose and they aren't overtinted and also not sticky like other glosses.
Paige F.
New Port Richey, FL
I'm no longer able to find this product in my local department store and wish I could. Beyond the beautiful presentation and packaging, I found the gloss to be incredibly soft on the lips and it had tremendous stay power. Dior's gloss is not overly sticky like many glosses. The sparkle does not go unnoticed and a little goes a long way. I would highly recommend!
Megan S.
Omg this is literally the best lip balm I have ever put on my lips! Yes the price is a little steep but, it Doessay a very long time and the quality is through the roof! Plus, the ingredients are easy to pronounce which means less chemicals
Nathalie R.
Bryant , AR
Is the price worth it? What makes it special?