BY DIOR

Made of glitter-concentrated formula. Optimizes light to create exceptional shine & sparkle. Delivers ultimate softness, volume, comfort & wear. Easy application, simply dotted on with fingertips. Makes your lips look more glamorous. Available with a wide variety of shades.

Dior Gloss Show Spectacular Sparkling Lip Gloss
  • "OMG , I love this lip gloss , it make your lips smoth , and soo shiny , i realt love it , wow give it a 10♡♡♡" in 17 reviews
Alyssa L.
Great great great formula absolutely in love with this product. I've been using it just over a year and love it so much definitely recommend
Joeretta B.
It is shimmering an a glossy rose color works good with a rose red liquid lipstick and liner and throw that on top and it is BEAUTIFUL 👄🙌🏻💦
Cherish S.
Victorville, CA
This was like nothing that I have ever tried before. It is so gulfilling, I love the packaging and the look is amazing for any skin tones.
Jacqueline R.
Missouri city, TX
I think these are better because of the way the product is ..and way little bottle they sell it in and the color is so cute and its sparkly
Ghouson S.
Prairieville 70769
Nice products!!! I like to try new product!!! My friend told me about this app!! I would like to trying make up !!! Body care , health care
Deborah R.
Port Deposit, MD
Goes on smooth and has staying power. Stayed on even after my morning coffee. Minimal touch ups during the day. Would definitely buy again.

Nahiara R.
Excelente Produto! AMEI... Muito bom para o uso diario... Fora o preço acessivel que é excelente para os dias de hoje. Usei e recomendo!!!
sara b.
mount sterling
I like how this makes my lips feel amazing color. my mom and sister also have tried and enjoy the product. I'd love for my friends to try.
renee c.
Virginia Bch, VA
I love the colors offered and the satin feel it leaves on your lips. This product has a lasting affect and has a very pleasant fragrance.
Whitney F.
Louisville, KY
Brings back memories when I was a teen and all I used to wear was sparkling lip gloss. And also I love love love Christian Dior as well.
Nathalie R.
Bryant , AR
Is the price worth it? What makes it special?