BY DIOR

Made of glitter-concentrated formula. Optimizes light to create exceptional shine & sparkle. Delivers ultimate softness, volume, comfort & wear. Easy application, simply dotted on with fingertips. Makes your lips look more glamorous. Available with a wide variety of shades.

Dior Gloss Show Spectacular Sparkling Lip Gloss
  • "OMG , I love this lip gloss , it make your lips smoth , and soo shiny , i realt love it , wow give it a 10♡♡♡" in 17 reviews
anyi a.
Reading, PA
I'm not very much a gloss person but this definitely got me in the mood! I need some new shades tbh but it makes my lips look so nice and plump
karoline M.
Pirapora do bom jesus
Achei confortável e bonito porem não foi o melhor que já vi e já passei, portanto não é o melhor de todos gostaria de ter uma segunda opinião .
ashley b.
Lip gloss is amazing. Not only does it last long but it has sparkles! And who doesn't like sparkles? Definitely adds pop to the gorgeous color.
Amanda S.
Santa Monica, CA
Super cute packaging, natural colors, light feel. Not too heavy or sticky. Feels very natural and wears like a balm, not a gross sticky gloss.
LeeLee Minaj H.
Huntsville, AL
I love fancy sparkling lip gloss so great to glitz up tour lips for the day and feel awesome and dazzling like your razzle dazzling lip gloss.
Rocecil R.
Doral, FL
me encanta! mi mama compro uno de estos y yo lo uso a cada rato! facil de aplicar, deja tus labios suaves y hermosos!y el color es un sueño!
Sarah G.
Vero Beach, FL
The shine level is insane i love this lip formula so much. It is creamy and pigmented. your lips feel smooth and beautiful. Highly recommend.
Alyssa L.
Great great great formula absolutely in love with this product. I've been using it just over a year and love it so much definitely recommend
Beth J.
I absolutely love lipgloss, this is a great class that has a screw on top which I love so it doesn't come off easily and goes on my lips very
sara b.
mount sterling
I like how this makes my lips feel amazing color. my mom and sister also have tried and enjoy the product. I'd love for my friends to try.
Nathalie R.
Bryant , AR
Is the price worth it? What makes it special?