BY DIOR

Made of glitter-concentrated formula. Optimizes light to create exceptional shine & sparkle. Delivers ultimate softness, volume, comfort & wear. Easy application, simply dotted on with fingertips. Makes your lips look more glamorous. Available with a wide variety of shades.

Dior Gloss Show Spectacular Sparkling Lip Gloss
  • "OMG , I love this lip gloss , it make your lips smoth , and soo shiny , i realt love it , wow give it a 10♡♡♡" in 17 reviews
mary c.
Prettiest gloss!!! The glow to these are very naturally. Love these because they are not sticky like most glosses!! Long lasting and met all my expectations!!!
Cheriza O.
The perfect combination, leave my lips soft and it has the perfect shimmer. No too much but just enough to complete your lips looks.. love love this lip gloss
Talita B.
-One of my favorite products, has excellent quality, excellent durability and leaves the lips silky and beautiful, the material that coats is also beautiful
ramona r.
This one is really nice it has some sparkle to it but not to much to wear it it looks funny but just enough to make your lips look like they sparkle love it
nereida l.
Las Vegas, NV
I am in love! BEST GLOSS EVER
I have really dry lips and they crack a lot. once Ive used the product, it was like magic! I loved how PLUMPED my lips looked.
Audrey B.
I use this gloss when I want to spoil myself a bit. I put it on top a matte lip stick to give my lips a beautiful glow with a bit of sparkles. Guys love it!
Alexis B.
Southport, FL
I love this color!!! It's so flattering. The product is long wearing and the sparkle is perfect for a night out. I would definitely recommend it to others.
Iris S.
This color is so pretty I really like it's not to dark so prefect to use in winter and summer it's just so pretty and not sticky that a big factor for me.
Emily C.
I love this product. I usually wear it out at night and everyone always asks what I am wearing on my lips. It is super light and I love the way it shimmers
Jasmine B.
I kind of felt like this was overpriced. I have drugstore products that do the same thing for way less. It's a good product, just not worth the price tag.
Nathalie R.
Bryant , AR
Is the price worth it? What makes it special?