BY DIOR

Made of glitter-concentrated formula. Optimizes light to create exceptional shine & sparkle. Delivers ultimate softness, volume, comfort & wear. Easy application, simply dotted on with fingertips. Makes your lips look more glamorous. Available with a wide variety of shades.

Dior Gloss Show Spectacular Sparkling Lip Gloss
  • "OMG , I love this lip gloss , it make your lips smoth , and soo shiny , i realt love it , wow give it a 10♡♡♡" in 17 reviews
Sarah P.
Mission, TX
Cute, cute, cute. I always have a little pot of this in my makeup bag to layer over my more matte lipsticks/creams. It just adds some hydration and a little boost of sparkle! They aren’t highly pigmented and come off as mostly sheer, but there is a slight tint and a whole lot of sparkle!
Amber S.
Bowling Green, KY
I did love this gloss I'm not a big fan of gloss so for me to have a 5 star and keep this in my make up bag this should show you something it's not sticky either that's what I absolutely love
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Monique A.
Aztec , NM
I absolutely love this product it makes my lips look so good. I bought a couple different shades but nothing to dark I like this because it like super stand out but looks cute and clean.i got it on amazon. Deffently would recemond it, and will be my go to lip gloss.
Z'Ariyah H.
Huntsville
Love sparkling lip gloss n a great shine to it as well a girl can wear any shade and look amazing for the day. These are great. Can I please get the chance to try these out
Katherine G.
Burlington, NC
I got this as a sample at Dillard’s. It does contain a lot of glitter and I can feel the grit when I put my lips together. The color is sheer and could be perfect as a topper for a matte lippie. It does not feel heavy at all. Nice gloss.
Kate L.
Nashville
Awesome produce. Super shiny and nice fragrance. I like the sparkles as well. Long lasting and met my expectations to a t! Loved the packaging as well, easy to apply. Would definitely buy again and recommend.
Rebecca M.
San Antonio
Beautiful color, nice pigmentation and good formula. I'm a repeat user. Dior was my first luxury cosmetic purchase. I was very pleased with products I've purchased and would recommend them to others.
Ivelisse S.
Tampa, FL
This product is amazing it adds the shine that i was looking for, for an evening look. I love it and all the other colors offered. It is something a girl needs to have in her makeup bag.
Norma M.
Love the feel, love the product, it feels nourishing on lips, its a nice to go product. Not my favorite just because of preference but I have nothing negative to say about this.
Nathalie R.
Bryant , AR
Is the price worth it? What makes it special?