BY DIOR #59 in Toners & Astringents

Simultaneously fluid and enveloping, Dior Gentle Toning Lotion for Dry or Sensitive Skin is an infinitely gentle formula that must be delicately applied to avoid any irritation from rubbing. Rich in hydrating molecules, it maintains skin comfort and thus optimizes your subsequent skincare ritual. It rids the skin of the last traces of makeup remover while evoking a delightful feeling of freshness and cleanliness. Your skin is left fresh, smooth and even.

Benefits:
The Gentle Toning Lotion Rids The Skin Of The Last Traces Of Makeup Remover While Evoking A Delightful Feeling Of Freshness And Cleanliness. The Skin Is Fresh, Smooth And Even.

Application Tip:
Soak A Cotton Pad And Apply After Makeup Removal Or Skin Cleansing. A Perfect Complement To The Milk, It Can Also Be Used After The Foaming Cleanser For An Added Gentle Touch.

• Which age can use please help me thank you2 Answers
  • I have really dry, dull skin and have been using a Lancom...1 Answers
jtm. M.
San Jose
My mom and a beauty consultant from Macy’s recommended this. I love it. My skin doesn’t feel tight or dried out and feels clean after each use. I find that it removes residue makeup well and that it actually helps my skin when it’s even oily. The smell is light and i was not allergic to the smell or this product. This toner is also alcohol free.
Jennifer O.
Walbridge, OH
I use this toner day and night! It takes off anything dirt that may have been left behind after I cleanse my face! I’m obsessed with it! It smells so fresh! I don’t know what I did without it!!!!! I have to use it now on a daily basis!!!Dior Gentle Toning Lotion For Dry or Sensitive Skin
S O.
Eh doesn’t do much. Looks gorgeous on your night stand but there are a million of nutrient and active packed toners out there - this is basically water and is just lightly hydrating and is expensive for what you’re getting. Go for a clarins or fresh toner, or a k beauty hydrator.
Grace S.
Knoxville
I’ve been using Dior toner since I was in middle school. While it is rather expensive it makes my skin feel clean and refreshed. I have never tried another brand or type of toner so I don’t have much to compare it to.
Ashley V.
Atlanta
This toner is perfect for me during the winter time, because my skin gets very dry. Never had any issues with this toner, and I still use it. This is a bit pricey, but worth is. Love the toners smell.
Kimmie C.
Cincinnati
This toner is great because it is made for people with sensitive and dry skin. I usually put it on after washing my face or when I take my makeup off and it helps my face feel refreshed and clean!
Jamie M.
One of the absolute best toners I’ve ever used! It leaves my skin feeling absolutely amazing. Great for super dry skin and for sensitive skin. Hefty price but totally worth it. Smell is a little strong but it’s not completely overwhelming. 10/10 recommend
Katlynn B.
Pittsburgh
Perfect for dry skin. I love this product so much, you can definitely tell the difference immediately. This is a product I will continuously reach for. The only downside is it is a little pricy for lotion
Ayisilu R.
Bellevue, WA
Really gentle and even if you rub it harshly it is still good for sensitive skin types. I’m oily so I passed it down to my mom and she loved it really much. It’s worth the price. Good alcohol free formula.
Jennifer C.
Tulsa
This is like a mist lotion and to be honest besides this and my radiance serum I don't need anything on my face not a moisturizer nothing this is the holy Grail and a staple of mine forever
Which age can use please help me thank you
Courtney M.
I have really dry, dull skin and have been using a Lancome toning lotion after cleansing. I need something hydrating and gentle and was going to try this as an alternative. Does anyone have any experience with this product? Or have any better recommendations?