BY DIOR

A gentle foaming cleanser that provides the first step to skincare for fresh, clean, glowing skin. This cleanser delicately foams away makeup and impurities, all while reducing inflammation and dehydration. No makeup can resist its effectiveness—a surprising achievement considering its luxurious foaming texture.

Yiwen L.
Very powerful facial cleanser. It foams quickly. Very effective. A little goes a long way. I bought it last year at the airport. Nice packing. The classic Dior looking. Defiantly will repurchase if I'm going back to duty free again.
Cate L.
Claremont, NH
1,165 reviews
This gentle foaming formula is amazing! I totally recommend it to anyone in search for the perfect product for dry skin. Your skin feels super rejuvenated and smooth after just one use .
Sadie O.
Indianapolis, IN
AWESOME PRODUCT. I wish I owned this myself, have only tried my sisters because she raved about it. It does wonders for your skin and you won't find anything like it. Great brand and product. Have to go buy it
Julia T.
I'm literally love this stuff so much! I use this in the shower and it leaves my skin glowing and smooth when I'm out, makes me not even want to put makeup on!!
Holly B.
Virginia Bch, VA
Purchased at: Nordstrom
This is a super mild/gentle cleanser. Not a huge fan of the scent, a bit too powdery. Pretty good at removing makeup, just didn’t foam up at all really.
Madison H.
Garner, NC
Pricey but absolutely amazing!!!!!!!! I have used this product only a handful of times but it's perfect for everyday use
Sabrina G.
San Antonio, TX
I love this cleanser, it smells so good and did not leave my face feeling dry. My skin felt so clean afterward.
Ursula H.
This product is worth its price it leaves my skin smooth and refreshing I would recommend this product.
Courtney S.
Binghamton, NY
I absolutely adore dior gentle foaming cleanser, with velvet peony extract.. just fabulous!
Hanna H.
Tazewell, TN
Dior products are pricey but well worth paying for. Would recommend this product to anyone.
Sara K.
What kind of skin is this aimed for?
tara l.
Converse, TX
Can your u get this cheaper anywhere else?
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
Does this work well to clean off makeup or do you need a separate makeup remover? Also, what does it smell like and is it good for sensitive skin?
Leslie N.
Los Angeles, CA
What are your thoughts on this cleanser? I have dry skin but I am prone to getting clogged pores and blemishes as well.
Joyce A.