BY DIOR

The lusciously rich Gentle cleansing milk eliminates all traces of impurities and makeup, including from the eyes. The formula's comfort-boosting agents prevent dryness and replenish the skin with moisture for a genuine feeling of well-being.

Benefits:

Soothed by Velvety Peony, skin feels supple, infinitely softer and flawlessly cleansed of makeup.

Application Tip:

Apply with fingers or with a cotton pad to face and neck.
Ideal with Gentle Toning Lotion.

Dior Gentle Cleansing Milk Peaux Sèches Ou Sensibles
  • "This is such a beautiful cleanser, it is so incredibly gentle while still being effective and soothing my dry sensitive rosacea. I think it's such a generous price, I would pay double or triple gladly. It lasts me months because of the size. I love using this to go over my eyes after I've removed my eye make-up with a remover (Dior's is actually the best), it gets any residue leftover and also makes your eyes feel great after if they tend to get sore from make-up removal. This is never not going to be a staple in my regimen!  " in 4 reviews
Jasmine-Symone W.
Phoenix, IL
One of the best cleansers I've used for my face! My skintype is dry & sensitive, and this product is perfect! It is very gentle, doesn't irritate my skin, and leaves it feeling clean and refreshed!
Jamie M.
Love this product! Very gentle on my sensitive skin. The scent is strong but it is great at removing makeup and it leaves my skin feeling so soft. I will definitely be repurchasing this product!
Joanne C.
Lee, ME
As a makeup remover product, it's ok, and it's VERY gentle and if you hate suds this is for you! I, on the other hand prefer a dissing cleanser and I was a bit disappointed by the effectiveness of this "cleansing milk". I expected it to be a cleanser and it is, it's just more gentle than I'm used to. It IS EXTREMELY NOURISHING! It leaves my skin soft and supple and it's still Dior quality. Recommend for sensitive skin.
Lacey B.
Edmond, OK
This product is a game-changer!! I use different cleansers and removers all the time, but this has been a constant staple in my collection for a few years. It's gentle and creamy and doesn't dry out your skin. It also removes all makeup quickly and easily. When my skin is irritated or not feeling it's best... This is my #1 go-to product!! It's lasts a long while and is well worth the cost.
Chelsea W.
This cleansing product is awesome! I use it just about everyday and it takes all the dirt and grime off of my face. It makes my skin feel so clean and healthy. I couldn't be happier with this product. I would recommend this to everyone. I think everyone can benefit from this product.
Karla M.
Euless, TX
This is a really good cleanser if u are combination skin type . Although it doesn’t foam up it still leaves your skin really smooth and clean. I like it for the texture it leaves my skin but it is on the pricey side at $30 for a cleanser you have to really like it
Sabrina B.
San Diego, CA
The Dior Gentle Cleansing Milk not only feels great on your skin but it meets all expectations. It smells great, the packaging is nice, and it's very soothing. It's a little pricey, but its Dior so that's to be expected. I would recommend trying this product.
Cynthia U.
This cleanser feels like what it says milk. When I use this I feel like I’m putting a mixture of a gel texture and like milk. It says it moisturizes and I don’t think it does that but it has make my face a bit brighter. Haven’t breaken out from it but I would give it a 5 if it moisturizes because it says dry- normal skin.
Gissenif B.
sw ranches, FL
This cleansing milk is awesome ! I love how moisturized it left my skin ! It is honestly worth it, also very gentle on the skin. I got it at Macy's and they really good sales there. I would homestly buy this product again!
Alina R.
Nashville, TN
Since I have sensitive skin I gravitated towards this product. I also have dry skin so this helped keep moisture locked in. It was also very gentle on the skin for someone who is sensitive to most products.

Amazon