Dior Fusion Mono Eyeshadow 781 Fahrenheit 0.22 oz/ 6.5 g uploaded by K-Lee S.

BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

An eye shadow with a weightless finish that blends onto the eyelid, dressing it with color and facets of shadow and light. These elegant shadows create multidimensional, light-reflecting eyes in a single step. The mousse-gel texture blends easily with the fingertips or the enclosed applicator to illuminate the eye with an iridescent metallic finish. This product is an Allure Best of Beauty winner. see more...

Molly L.
This is one of favorite eyeshadows! It’s so easy because I just need to wear one color. I like to put it all over my lid and let it fade up to my crease. I will take a brown black shimmery liner to tight line at my lash line. I get compliments every single time I use it. It stays on for hours and hours!
K-Lee S.
Beautiful eye shadow! Perfect for a one shadow look or along with other shadows. I have brown eyes and this Fahrenheit color compliments many eye colors. Bought it at Sephora and I want to purchase more shades!
Esther I.
Such beautiful fine shimmer!! Not a chunky glitter!! But so beautiful and pigmented as well!!