MakeupFace MakeupFoundations & ConcealersDior
Forever Skin Glow 24h* Wear Radiant Perfection Skin-Caring Foundation

Dior Forever Skin Glow 24h* Wear Radiant Perfection Skin-Caring Foundation

by Dior

What It Is

A medium-to-full-coverage foundation that remains flawless for up to 24 hours,* in a radiant finish with SPF 35.

* Instrumental test on 20 women. 24h wear applies to makeup coverage only and not to SPF protection.

What Else You Need to Know

Tested through heat & humidity, Forever Glow foundation delivers 24h* wear & a radiant finish. Composed with an 86%** skincare base, it visibly improves the complexion and hydrates the skin. Formulated with every skin tone in mind. This foundation is also available in a velvet-matte finish.

** Minimum percentage of the foundation base that preserves hydration, before color agents are added.

How To Use

Begin by patting a small amount onto the zones that need to be concealed, then blend with smoothing strokes. If you would like completely uniform coverage over the entire face, use a foundation brush.

Is this foundation full coverage ? How well does it do with acne and texture?
is this a good foundation and does it last all day?
I can't wait to buy it..Is it as good as Make Up for Ever؟
Start your review of Dior Forever Skin Glow 24h* Wear Radiant Perfection Skin-Caring Foundation!
Stephanie S.
Niceville
Dior Forever Skin Glow 24h* Wear Radiant Perfection Skin-Caring Foundation uploaded by Stephanie S.
Review for: 3 Neutral
I received these products for free from Influenster and Dior in exchange for my honest review. The bottle and packaging was so pretty and elegant that I had high hopes for this foundation but it let me down. I love the pump feature and it was so easy to pump onto my foundation brush and apply to my face however the color match was way off and it made my face look super orange, maybe in the summer time it’ll be a better match. After applying, the foundation just made my combo/acne prone face feel like an oil slick, which I why I prefer matte foundation. I wouldn’t completely rule this one out but this formulation just isn’t for me for the reasons above.
Bridget E.
Fond Du Lac, WI
Dior Forever Skin Glow 24h* Wear Radiant Perfection Skin-Caring Foundation uploaded by Bridget E.
Review for: 2 Neutral
I was sent this product courtesy of influenster to try and review. My reviews are unbiased and completely my own opinion. I absolutely love this foundation. It's a very nice coverage medium foundation that can be built up to heavy coverage. Goes on like a dream and sinks into my skin for nice reduced looking pores. The foundation looks as good as it did when I applied it 8 hours ago. Gives a nice dewy finish that radiates my skin. In this picture I didn't use a primer or a setting spray. I wanted to see how it would hold up without it. I applied once over my face with a fountaion brush and then went over it when a beauty blender to smooth it out a little more.
Diana H.
1,069 reviews
Dior Forever Skin Glow 24h* Wear Radiant Perfection Skin-Caring Foundation uploaded by Diana H.
Review for: 4.5 Warm
I received this as a complimentary gift in exchange for my honest review from #Influensters . First of all, this is my very first gift and I'm very excited. I've waited long enough for this day. This was the perfect match for my skin complexion. I applied it using a Beauty Blender makeup sponge and I used a higher. The coverage was amazing covering every spot in my face. I finally had the flawless matte look I've been trying to achieve. #VoxBox
Rebecca A.
Fort Lee, NJ
Dior Forever Skin Glow 24h* Wear Radiant Perfection Skin-Caring Foundation uploaded by Rebecca A.
Review for: 2 Warm
This is a beautifully luxurious formula. It goes on so smoothly and is truly a medium coverage but definitely buildable without looking caked or creased. You can build in the under eye area smoothly. I love the added benefit of SPF in my foundation. The glow finish makes my skin look hydrated and dewy. It’s truly a beautiful foundation. I used this with a primer and no concealer or setting powder/spray to test how long it stays on. After a busy 4-5 hours out running errands with a mask on the foundation did fade and also a bit of mask transfer. Mainly the areas with hyperpigmentation and under eye darkness were no longer covered well but still had a pretty glow (see photo). I think this foundation would work perfectly when paired with the added concealer for troublesome spots.
Mischelle H.
Yuma, AZ
Dior Forever Skin Glow 24h* Wear Radiant Perfection Skin-Caring Foundation uploaded by Mischelle H.
Review for: 3 Warm
I was skeptical to try because I love my usual foundation (which is a tinted buildable moisturizer with some spf) but this was not that at all. Felt amazing and light after I put it on, blended it out, and let it set. Moved with my face but still held coverage over my acne scars. Knowing there is SPF in it is a plus! Would buy when I'm getting my date night/business/occasion make up because it definitely lasts long also! Pictures have no filter 😁
Amanda E.
Coos Bay, OR
Dior Forever Skin Glow 24h* Wear Radiant Perfection Skin-Caring Foundation uploaded by Amanda E.
Review for: 3 Cool
I really liked the coverage it gave my skin nice even coverage without a heavy feeling like some foundation seem to be although if you aren't into scents it is kind of chemical like smell to it but I didn't have any bad reaction from it to my skin which is great because my skin tends to be sensitive to certain face and eye products and I also admire the glass bottle with the pump. very convenient and sophisticated.
Julie S.
Mt Pleasant, PA
Dior Forever Skin Glow 24h* Wear Radiant Perfection Skin-Caring Foundation uploaded by Julie S.
Review for: 2.5 Neutral
I was beyond excited when I received this in the mail. The coverage is medium but buildable and gave a healthy glow to my skin. It’s very lightweight with a light clean smell to it. This is a product I can see myself purchasing in the future
Cherry T.
Waterbury, CT
Dior Forever Skin Glow 24h* Wear Radiant Perfection Skin-Caring Foundation uploaded by Cherry T.
Review for: 4.5 Neutral
I received these products for free from Influenster and Dior in exchange for my honest review. This foundation was literally a perfect match for me! I have done hyperpigmentation on my checks and this foundation did a great job cover it!
Araceli C.
Antioch, TN
Dior Forever Skin Glow 24h* Wear Radiant Perfection Skin-Caring Foundation uploaded by Araceli C.
Review for: 2 Warm
I loved how well this foundation matched my skin tone. It is super light weight to wear so I would recommend as an everyday foundation. It was a little patchy for my taste.
Jessica E.
Greeley, CO
Dior Forever Skin Glow 24h* Wear Radiant Perfection Skin-Caring Foundation uploaded by Jessica E.
Review for: 3.5 Neutral
this foundation wasn't very creamy and wasn't full coverage, I wouldn't personally buy for myself but the product is good when used with powder and powder blush. I didn't like the way the foundation absorbed into my skin but I will use again maybe I applied wrong.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...