suggested searches

15%

3 star

2 star

1 star

I absolutely this concealer! You really don’t need that much product to do the job. I tried this the first time before work and wore it for 8 hours. It did not crease for me and I recommend this.
Incentivized Review
I was thrilled to get this as box states that it’s 24h coverage that also hydrated. I don’t wear a lot of concealer, if any. However, I do wear it when I break out with pimples. I worked out with it on and it didn’t budge. It’s a little thicker than I like, definitely creamy as opposed to liquid which is what I am used to. I only used it as a spot corrected for my pimples and it blended in well, I didn’t have to use much as it goes a long way. Overall I did like it.
Incentivized Review
A little goes a long way! I loved this Dior concealer. It matches my skin because I add bronzer. I typically tan my body but not my face to prevent aging. I then will go a little darker with foundations and concealer and use bronzers and highlighter. I loved this product. It blended nicely. It was thick and creamy and moisturizing and spread evenly and I didn’t have to use as much foundation. Definitely an A+ thanks Dior!