BY DIOR

Freesia and Jasmine petals blended with Bulgarian Rose make Forever and Ever Dior a tender and delicate fragrance.

Sarah J.
I love Dior perfumes and this one has to be one of my favorites. The smell lasts all day and I get plenty of compliments on it. The packaging is also very cute and the bottle doesn't feel cheap at all. Forever and Ever Dior is a perfume that I would recommend to all of my friends!
Daniela R.
Christian Dior
Enviar
Forever And Ever Dior By Christian Dior For Women - 3.4 Oz Edt Spray SEE DETAILS
Escale Aux Marquises By Christian Dior Eau De Toilette Spray 2.5 Oz SEE DETAILS
Christian Dior Escale a Portofino Eau de Toilette Spray, 4.2 fl oz SEE DETAILS
Christian Dior Miss Dior Eau de Toilette Spray SEE DETAILS
Christian Dior W-1568 Dior Addict - 1.7 oz - EDP Spray SEE DETAILS
CHRISTIAN DIOR 20214789 HIGHER ENERGY by CHRISTIAN DIOR EDT SPRAY SEE DETAILS
Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet by Christian Dior for Women - 1.7 oz EDT Spray (Unboxed) SEE DETAILS
Christian Dior J'Adore L'Absolu Women's 2.5-ounce Eau de Parfum Absolu Spray (Tester) SEE DETAILS
Christian Dior - Pure Poison Eau De Parfum Spray 3.4 oz (Women's) - Bottle SEE DETAILS
Dior Addict By Christian Dior For Women. Eau Fraiche Eau De Toilette Spray 3.4 Ounces SEE DETAILS
Dior Star By Christian Dior For Women. Eau De Toilette Spray 1.7 Ounces SEE DETAILS
Diorella by Christian Dior for Women EDT Travel Spray (No Box) SEE DETAILS
Higher by Christian Dior for Men - 1.7 oz EDT Spray (Unboxed) SEE DETAILS
Christian Dior Escale aux Marquises 2.5 oz EDT Spray SEE DETAILS
CHRISTIAN DIOR 10106473 MISS DIOR by CHRISTIAN DIOR EDT SPRAY SEE DETAILS
Christian Dior Diorissimo Eau de Toilette Spray, 3.4 fl oz SEE DETAILS
e d c b a

Begin writing your Review ...
0 character used
Amanda L.
Lumberton
Love this parfum. Love the smell. Love everything about it. It is a decent size bottle. I buy this parfum all the time. I buy it at Macy's in the mall where I live. I will buy it again and always recommend it to everyone I know.
Jasmina I.
Ankeny , IA
You can't go wrong with this product. Just by smelling the bottle you will get an instant sense that this is an amazing perfume with a great long lasting smell. Yes it's pricey, but worth every penny.
Jasmine W.
Justin, TX
This is an amazing perfume! It has a lovely scent and is long lasting! It can be pricey but it is totally worth it! I but this at any local beauty stores and the bottle is very nice! I would definitely recommend this to others
britnee a.
North Dartmouth, MA
Christian Dior FOREVER is such a great romantic smelling perfume. I always get it at Macys, and like any good perfume, it is pricey. I always get compliments on the scent. I would recommend it for other woman to try.
Ambrielle Y.
Venice, CA
Beautiful scent like all the Christian Dior perfumes in my opinion. They're very potent but not overwhelming and are super longwearing. This is a great brand to choose if you're looking for all night wear. Would definitely buy this perfume again.
Gabby D.
Merrimack, NH
This smells great! Honestly this scent is one of my all time favorites but this perfume has a major downfall and that is that it barely lasts! Within an hour of wear the smell is pretty much completely gone. I've used other Dior perfumes that lasted 8 whole hours so this is quite a disappointment. This is kind of pricey so I expect better.
Bárbara S.
Miami, Florida
Forever and ever Dior Christian Dior Is A Floral fragrance for women fragrance family . Forever and ever Dior was launched in 2006. Top notes freesia son , ivy and jasmine ; Heart notes son almond blossom, wild rose ( Rosa dog ) and geranium ; Background Notes Son musk, vanilla and amber.
Monica W.
Washington, DC
It's a romantic, timeless, and sophisticated scent. Not the best for summer (as it lacks summer's distinct florals and citrus scents) but lovely any other time of year. The packaging is beautiful. It's not a personal favorite but I do like the smell and would recommend it.