BeautyFragranceFragrance for HerDior
Forever And Ever Eau De Toilette

Dior Forever And Ever Dior Eau De Toilette

by Dior

Freesia and Jasmine petals blended with Bulgarian Rose make Forever and Ever Dior a tender and delicate fragrance.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dior Forever And Ever Dior Eau De Toilette!
Maria  S.
Dior Forever And Ever Dior Eau De Toilette uploaded by Maria  S.
I adore this fragrance! Have it in my collection more than 10 years and still love it. I can't say Dior Forever And Ever Dior Eau De Toilette is my signature perfume cause I have a lot of different fragrances and wear them depend on my mood. But this one I usually wear at spring time and usually receive a lot of compliments. It's nice rose fragrance that will be good for everyday and special occasion usage. It's long-lasting but not from early morning till evening. It's nice but not overpowering too. So I highly recommend to try it because it's really #foreverandever . #favoritefragrance #dior
Lovely A.
Smell last all day but idk if I liked it because the brand and I felt special or the scent... I actually love love miss Dior. So I wouldn’t buy for myself but definitely as a gift for someone. I’d recommend you go test the scent for yourself. It is a keeper not super strong and it last!
Monica W.
Washington, DC
It's a romantic, timeless, and sophisticated scent. Not the best for summer (as it lacks summer's distinct florals and citrus scents) but lovely any other time of year. The packaging is beautiful. It's not a personal favorite but I do like the smell and would recommend it.
Bárbara S.
Miami, Florida
Forever and ever Dior Christian Dior Is A Floral fragrance for women fragrance family . Forever and ever Dior was launched in 2006. Top notes freesia son , ivy and jasmine ; Heart notes son almond blossom, wild rose ( Rosa dog ) and geranium ; Background Notes Son musk, vanilla and amber.
Hughia F.
Cumming, Ga
First received this as a gift for my sweet 16 and have been in love with this scent ever since. Light scent and not too overbearing.
Anais  G.
Hayward, CA
Purchased at: Macy's
Very soft lovely smell, any time of the day type of toilette. I had the small sample had to buy the big bottle
Chelsea R.
Mobile, AL
Dior Forever And Ever Dior Eau De Toilette uploaded by Chelsea R.
Dior Forever And Ever Dior Eau De Toilette uploaded by Chelsea R.
When I first sprayed this I thought it was going to be a bit too spicy for me! Quite the contrary. It has a spicy undertone to it that is very strong at first but settles so nicely once it reacts with your natural body temperature and has a very sweet floral overtone to flatter it. It's like a flowery cedar gardenia dreamy smell that is perfect for spring/summer. The bottle is super cute and makes you feel like a princess. I personally love this scent
Dee J.
This stuff is so beautiful it smells so pretty and sexy and feminine in such beautiful packaging
Belen D.
Miami Gardens , Florida
I love this brand. And this fragrance is just soooo good. It's long lasting. Definitely recommend to everyone
Lakitha D.
Orlando, FL
This smell makes you feel rich and pretty I got 3 bottles one time and they was gone in 2 weeks that's how much I love this

Looking for your answer?