MakeupFace MakeupFoundations & ConcealersDior
Forever 24h* Wear High Perfection Skin-Caring Matte Foundation

Dior Forever 24h* Wear High Perfection Skin-Caring Matte Foundation

by Dior

Medium-to-full coverage foundation that remains flawless for 24 hours* with a velvety matte finish and SPF 35 * Instrumental test on 20 subjects.

Soo curious, what are your honest thoughts on this foundation?
I would love to try this product out 💕 or review this product 💕?
Is the Dior forever 24h wear high perfection skin casing Matte foundation worth the money?
Start your review of Dior Forever 24h* Wear High Perfection Skin-Caring Matte Foundation!
Taylor L.
Fresno , CA
Dior Forever 24h* Wear High Perfection Skin-Caring Matte Foundation uploaded by Taylor L.
OBSESSED with Dior Beauty. I love the Dior Forever Skin Foundation and the Dior Forever Foundation. They have an amazing shade range which is always appreciated and it sits so nice on my skin! It’s long wearing and will make your skin look flawless!
brooke C.
Taylorsville, UT
Dior Forever 24h* Wear High Perfection Skin-Caring Matte Foundation uploaded by brooke C.
Review for: 1 Neutral
This is the only makeup product i spend a lot on, only because it’s worth it. i am a firm believer that makeup should never be more than 10-20$ but you first need a good “foundation” 😉 and with this a little bit goes such a long way
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
1,444 reviews
Dior Forever 24h* Wear High Perfection Skin-Caring Matte Foundation uploaded by Jolie D.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a water based, full coverage foundation with a natural, matte finish. In my opinion it works best for normal and oily skin types. Not for any kind of dry skin, emphasizes lines and clings to dry spots. According to the brand website, you do not need to follow with a powder. It has the standard Dior scent, definitely a noticeable fragrance. It blended well and didn’t transfer. This can settle into fine lines. Begins to separate after around 8 hours of wear, not the 24 hours it claims. This did oxidize a little on me after application, just a little darker. It does have silicones and Several fragrances in the ingredients are known allergens.
Jessica W.
Romney, WV
Dior Forever 24h* Wear High Perfection Skin-Caring Matte Foundation uploaded by Jessica W.
Review for: 2 Warm Olive
I was so impressed with this Dior Forever foundation. This foundation has a thin consistency but with medium to full coverage. It is very lightweight and has just a slight scent that makes it smell wonderful. This lasted all day and stayed put even through a hot and sweaty day. I only needed to use a small amount of this so the bottle should last quite a while, which is nice for this price point. Great quality and would recommend!
Paige J.
Chattanooga, TN
Dior Forever 24h* Wear High Perfection Skin-Caring Matte Foundation uploaded by Paige J.
Review for: 6.5 Neutral
This matched my skin tone perfectly which is hard to do since I have warm red undertones. However, the scent was overpowering! It is extremely strong. I did a tester spot on my cheek due to me having sensitive skin with scented products and I had a small break out and a bit of redness but no burning. I did notice that it gave full coverage. This would probably have been my holy grail if it wasn’t scented. [product:dior-forever-24h*-wear-high-perfection-skin-caring-matte-foundation]
Janaéa M.
Dior Forever 24h* Wear High Perfection Skin-Caring Matte Foundation uploaded by Janaéa M.
Review for: 7 Neutral
I thought this foundation was gorgeous! I look forward to wearing it more! Its lightweight and a beautiful matte finish! It applied and blended beautifully! It looked great on me without being drying or cakey! I would definitely recommend this to others! Thank you Influenster!
Jazmine M.
Dior Forever 24h* Wear High Perfection Skin-Caring Matte Foundation uploaded by Jazmine M.
Review for: 5 Warm
Coming into this I was nervous to get a shade that was going to be too warm (orange) for my skin tone since I am more on the neutral side but it matched perfectly. The formula was nice and went on as medium which I like due to some hyperpigmentation that I have. It didn't leave me super matte but didn't have me super oily either which I loved. I would recommend.
Damiyanna M.
N Hollywood, CA
Dior Forever 24h* Wear High Perfection Skin-Caring Matte Foundation uploaded by Damiyanna M.
Review for: 4.5 Neutral
This foundation was gifted to me by Influenster.My favorite way to apply this foundation has been going in with a brush first and then going over it with a damp beauty sponge. It provides great coverage on the skin and will cover any blemish!This is going to be great for the summertime because it is a true matte formula!
Tracey D.
Dior Forever 24h* Wear High Perfection Skin-Caring Matte Foundation uploaded by Tracey D.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: 2 Neutral
I love all things Dior and this foundation just made that list. It’s matte but not heavy, has an SPF of 35, velvet smooth finish, medium to full coverage, and it lasts up to 24 hours. This foundation is a game changer for me![product:dior-forever-24h*-wear-high-perfection-skin-caring-matte-foundation]
annamarie O.
Nuevo, CA
Dior Forever 24h* Wear High Perfection Skin-Caring Matte Foundation uploaded by annamarie O.
Review for: 2 Warm Olive
This dior forever foundation is great! Its very lightweight and it didn't even feel like I was wearing foundation! It blended in very nicely with my skin. It didn't make my skin dry or oily and I wore it 8+ hours. It has medium coverage and slightly buildable. I do wish it was a more of a buildable foundation. & I love that it has the added SPF! I love it! It has replaced my other foundations forsure! New favorite!! Dior Forever 24h* Wear High Perfection Skin-Caring Matte Foundation

187 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...