BY DIOR

With the expertise of its Backstage Makeup Artists, Dior has created a professional line of brushes for perfect, simple makeup application.
For use with fluid and cream foundations, this innovative brush combines the responsiveness of synthetic fibers with the softness of natural fibers. Both layered and tapered, these fibers help blend the foundation for fast, easy application. The "cat's tongue" shape of the brush head allows easy application of an ultra-fine film of foundation to the skin.

Expertise:

The skin is like a canvas, and makeup the medium, so it seemed only natural for Dior to join forces with Raphaël, the art brush master, to produce the finest brushes.
Since its creation in Paris in 1793, the House of Raphaël has employed a savoir-faire founded on traditional practices: from hair collection to combing, assembly and quality control, each brush is handcrafted, necessitating the expertise of some thirty people.

Application Tips:

Dab a small amount of foundation with the brush and apply makeup using small circular movements, blending from the center of the face outwards.
For touch-ups, lightly dab the areas requiring additional coverage.
For proper brush hygiene, clean your brush regularly with the Dior Brush Cleanser.

Care:

Rachael K.
Economy
I absolutely LOVE this brush & my backstage brush. They are a bit pricey but they seem to blend my foundations flawlessly. I can use it to build up to full coverage, which I like, but still be able to apply light coverage for the rest of my face. It works great as a concealer touchup brush as well, I usually just use a tiny bit on the tip of the brush and dab it at my face where I need more coverage. After several years of use and hard cleanings, the tip of the brush fell off the handle & I was devastated because not a single hair had fallen out yet! It was worth a second purchase & future purchases for sure!
Sarah S.
Greensboro , NC
I’ve used this brush for years and I like it for most foundations. Usually lightweight foundations that don’t have too much coverage. Hard to keep shape after cleaning.
Hailey A.
Bedford, TX
Really great light coverage brush. I prefer this one over my Sigma Beauty Sigma F60 Foundation Brush, simply because of the quality and density of the brush. I just use the sigma F60 brush for face masks.
Sarah L.
Everett, WA
I will never use another brush again to apply my liquid foundation. When I first got it I was hesitant because of the price but now I cannot live without this brush. Best investment ever.
Alissa M.
San Antonio
I love this foundation brush. Sure, it’s a bit pricey, but I think it’s completely worth it. The brush is incredibly packed with the synthetic diners, which are really fine and incredibly soft. It doesn’t absorb your foundation too much, so you get a hood deal f product going on your face. It’s easy to use to buff out, as well as contour. This is a foundation brush that you could literally use for your entire makeup routine.
LeAnne J.
Paducah, KY
This foundation brush works great for applying and distributing foundation. It is very expensive, though. If it weren't so pricey, I would rate it 5 stars, because it is one of the best I have ever used.
Lauren G.
Scottsdale, AZ
Love this brush! I use it everyday and it has held up so we'll! Dior brushes are the best! I will continue to buy them! I use it everyday with my foundation! Only pros for this product! It is definitely worth the price!
Vanessa L.
Boston, MA
Great for applying B.B. creams or light coverage foundations. Works great with liquid foundations and you can use a sponge to buff in any streaks.
Melissa P.
Norwalk, CT
Great Product! Although it is pricey it evenly distributes and many professional makeup artists love this product!
Stephanie A.
Hialeah
Awesome foundation brush. It’s not the usual flat brush, it’s way better. I LOVE it over any other flat brush

Kohl's