Dior Fix It Colour 2-In-1 Prime & Colour Correct Face - Eyes - Lips
Inspired By Backstage Makeup Techniques, Dior Invents Its First Multipurpose Colour Concealer: 1 Stick, 2 Textures, 3 Application Areas, 4 Expert Shades To Target And Neutralize The Colour Imperfections Of The Complexion And Around The Eye And Lip Contours.
4 Expert Shades For A Targeted Solution
• 100 Blue: Anti-dullness Action
This Lilac-blue Evens Out Yellow-toned Skin For An Enhanced Glow. Dabbed On The Light-catching Areas – The Forehead And The Tips Of The Cheeks – It Gives An Instantly Fresh And Rested Look.
• 200 Apricot: Perfect For Deep Or Tanned Olive Complexions
Designed To Tone Down Dark Spots, Hyperpigmentation And Dark Circles.
• 300 Yellow: Corrects Dark Spots And Under-eye Circles For Lighter Skin Tones And Neutralizes Lips That Have A Blue Hue, Bringing Out The True Colour Of Your Lipstick.
• 400 Green: The Anti-redness Ally That Tones Down Flushed Areas Of The Complexion.
Applied Underneath Foundation And Concealer, Fix It Colour Correct Neutralizes Colour Irregularities In The Skin For A Professional Makeup Result.
2 Prodigious Textures In 1 Multipurpose Concealer Stick, To Target And Neutralize Colour Imperfections Of The Complexion And Around The Eye And Lip Contours.
The Center Boasts A Formula Enriched With A Soft-focus Powder To Produce An Even, Perfected Skin Surface And Fi Ll In Wrinkles Like A
Around This Central Core, A Green, Yellow, Apricot Or Blue Shade Weightlessly Targets And Neutralizes Colour Imperfections.
Top Questions See all 12 Q&A
- "i love this product, it has a primer built in & goes on smoothly. it's not thick & heavy so it wears well. this product works best for people with mild discoloration. i have mild redness on my cheeks so it works well to neutralize, but will not cover dark spots or extreme redness." in 3 reviews
The formulations is soft and it blends nice, but once it's all blended out there's barely any color. If you have very dark circles or extreme redness. This is not for you.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos