BY DIOR #69 in Color Corrector

Inspired By Backstage Makeup Techniques, Dior Invents Its First Multipurpose Colour Concealer: 1 Stick, 2 Textures, 3 Application Areas, 4 Expert Shades To Target And Neutralize The Colour Imperfections Of The Complexion And Around The Eye And Lip Contours.

Shades:
4 Expert Shades For A Targeted Solution

• 100 Blue: Anti-dullness Action
This Lilac-blue Evens Out  Yellow-toned  Skin For An Enhanced Glow. Dabbed On The Light-catching Areas – The Forehead And The Tips Of The Cheeks – It Gives An Instantly Fresh And Rested Look.
• 200 Apricot: Perfect For Deep Or Tanned Olive Complexions
Designed To Tone Down Dark Spots, Hyperpigmentation And Dark Circles.
• 300 Yellow: Corrects Dark Spots And Under-eye Circles For Lighter Skin Tones And Neutralizes Lips That Have A Blue Hue, Bringing Out The True Colour Of Your Lipstick.
• 400 Green: The Anti-redness Ally That Tones Down Flushed Areas Of The Complexion.

Application Tips:
Applied Underneath Foundation And Concealer, Fix It Colour Correct Neutralizes Colour Irregularities In The Skin For A Professional Makeup Result.

Formula:
2 Prodigious Textures In 1 Multipurpose Concealer Stick, To Target And Neutralize Colour Imperfections Of The Complexion And Around The Eye And Lip Contours.

The Center Boasts A Formula Enriched With A Soft-focus Powder To Produce An Even, Perfected Skin Surface And Fi Ll In Wrinkles Like A
Skin-perfecting Primer.
Around This Central Core, A Green, Yellow, Apricot Or Blue Shade Weightlessly Targets And Neutralizes Colour Imperfections.

• How long does the color correct last? And how pigmented i...2 Answers
  • Are they really a color correcter they look nice but they...2 Answers
  • I have been breaking out like crazy lately and I just cam...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "i love this product, it has a primer built in & goes on smoothly. it's not thick & heavy so it wears well. this product works best for people with mild discoloration. i have mild redness on my cheeks so it works well to neutralize, but will not cover dark spots or extreme redness." in 3 reviews
Amanda D.
Port St Lucie, FL
Review for: 100 BLUE more...
Now a days people are going a little crazy on the color correcting thing... I personally only use it on the areas that REALLY need it, like really red pimples or skin with melasma, essentially places that the concealer won't be able to cover completely. As I don't use it very often it's ok to splurge a little... And this Dior fix is SO worth it! It corrects while hydrating which creates that natural look. Absolutely love it!!!!
Mallory K.
Memphis, TN
Review for: 100 BLUE more...
This is a fantastic color corrector. I tend to break out on my cheeks during that time of the month and this really helps to correct my bumpy uneven skins appearance. I normally use a cream primer but this stick is awesome. It is expensive, I won't lie. But it's worth it in my opinion.
Ali S.
Minneapolis, MN
I love this product, it has a primer built in & goes on smoothly. It's not thick & heavy so it wears well. This product works best for people with mild discoloration. I have mild redness on my cheeks so it works well to neutralize, but will not cover dark spots or extreme redness.
Lindsey S.
Review for: 200 APRICOT more...
Think of a weightless corrector meets glow-y hydrator. This product glides on without feeling oily, corrects instantly without the color looking cake-y, and compliments right away that my under-eye circles were less noticeable. I purchased mine from Sephora and WILL be restocking. #backtocool
Leah A.
brockton, MA
Ok this is probably my favorite corrector out there at the moment. It's the one I always reach for in my makeup collection. It takes the dark circles out instantly and blends out seamlessly. I feel like it also depuffs my eyes but the corrector is meant to blur out imperfections .... so maybe that might be it 💁🏻
Jessica W.
Rising Sun, MD
I love Dior Fix It 2 in 1 Prime & Colour Correct. I love how there are multiple correcting colors. I use the blue color go help brighten my skin tone and even it out. There is also a color for skin tone and it works amazing under my eyes with no creasing. I would love to try more of them.
Yazmin S.
This is for someone who doesn't have a lot of concerns.
The formulations is soft and it blends nice, but once it's all blended out there's barely any color. If you have very dark circles or extreme redness. This is not for you.
Jeannie K.
Amarillo, TX
Although it has a moisturizer in it, I feel like it takes away from the pigment of these sticks. Not a fan. Didn't see too much difference when I used the green stick. Tried the apricot too and still didn't notice a difference. It felt kind of greasy. I wouldn't spend that much on these color correcting sticks.
Alysha S.
Winneconne, WI
Review for: 200 APRICOT more...
I love Dior products but this was just okay. It is super smooth and hydrating which I liked but as a color corrector it did the same amount as my NYX color corrector.
Sarah S.
Bangor, ME
Love these they are hydrating and color correct all concerns. I would buy these again I have the yellow and the peach and they work great for my fair skin
Amy J.
Jacksonville, FL
I have been breaking out like crazy lately and I just came across this product. How well does it cover up really red pimples? I have tried a few products with no luck.
Yeymmy C.
Are they really a color correcter they look nice but they really do the work
Shantall D.
Hickory, NC
How long does the color correct last? And how pigmented is it?
Navpriya S.
East Meadow, NY
Is thus product really worth buying and spending my money on it? does it actually work?